Guys only like me for my looks?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ksv333
    ksv333
    Participant
    March 4, 2020 at 9:37 pm #230873

I am 22 and it seems that I have no problem attracting men physically, but it never goes beyond that (when it does, it is not reciprocated from me). Is this normal?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 12:40 am #230874

Most guys in their 20s are either living in a college dorm or just escaped their parents’ basement.
    They’re looking to establish a career, party with friends, watch sports, play video games, and get laid.
    The thought of getting married, signing a 30 year mortgage, and having is like watching their life flash before their eyes!
    Most men don’t start seriously consider settling down until they’re in their late 20s or even early to mid 30s.
    Oftentimes young men “fall into relationships” and are not out proactively looking for girlfriends or wives.

Having said that ALL men pursue women for dates based upon their attraction to them!
    It’s not as if they had money burning a hole in their pocket and simply wanted any woman to go out with them.
    There’s a reason why they chose to ask (you) instead of the girl with buck teeth, crater skin, and crossed eyes!

Men look for physical attributes, sense of humor, friendly/flirtatious personality and everything else is icing on the cake.
    As for you not wanting to reciprocate bear in mind you’re only 22 and probably are not ready to settle down.
    Most people in their 20s are dating for fun while pursuing other goals. Some women also go through a “bad boy” phase.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    March 7, 2020 at 2:30 am #231064

I would disagree. There are plenty of guys that are around your age that are looking for a relationship, but you have to have confidence. If you don’t think that you have anything to offer on the inside it will come off that way. You can bait men with looks but you have to have somethong in common with that person to build a relationship. Maybe you aren’t hanging out in crowds with other people that want relationships. Your interests and the crowd that you’re hanging with may be to blame for this situation.

lly223
    lly223
    Participant
    March 7, 2020 at 3:04 am #231070

it is true that a lot of guys are just interested just for the loos but there are some that are interested in having a real connection and you have to be able to tell the difference.when you go out on a date also try engaging their minds on important subjects or topics so you both can share your views and he will be able to tell that you’re not only beauty you also come with brains understanding and depth..try this article t helped me