Had sex with 8 out of 10 girls in past 4 weeks then blown off by all 10, why?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 2:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

bigdj4uk
    bigdj4uk
    Participant
    January 27, 2020 at 7:59 am #228430

So I’ve been on 10 dates in the past 4 weeks. I’ve had sex with 8 of them – after drinks usually. They’re all between 19 and 29 years old. I get that many girls are in experimental dating mode during these years, etc.

I’m from USA, been living in London past year, and dates know I’m not here permanently. But then again, London isn’t necessarily a place everybody lives permanently to begin with. Could be a factor in why I’m being blown off though. Anyways I have a great career path, etc. And I DON’T SMELL either lol.

However, every single one of them had some excuse to not meet again after meeting despite having had sex with 8/10 of them just after our first date. The other 2 was probably just because we both worked the next day.

My city in USA has 400,000 people and this never happened before. London has 9 million people, so it makes a bit of sense.

But aside from that, can anybody else offer some reasoning as to why I’m getting blown off?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 27, 2020 at 11:23 am #228450

“..every single one of them had some excuse to not meet again after meeting despite having had sex..”

1. Nobody wants a “second helping” of a bad meal.
    2. The environment in which you met these women isn’t conducive for building long-term relationships.
    3. YOU are not viewed as being “relationship material” for some reason.

Having “mind blowing sex” rarely ends up being a one night stand.
    At worse it might end up being a “booty call.”

Partying in bars and nightclubs is also known to be places where people go to have one night stands.
    Not many people are expecting to meet their “soulmate” in that atmosphere.
    Those who are age 19 and in their 20s most likely aren’t in a hurry to “settle down” especially with a foreigner.

Last but not least either something you’re saying/doing is seen as a “red flag” that you’re NOT potentially “the one”.

” I have a great career path, etc. And I DON’T SMELL..”
    It may not be your words but your attitude. Your counting “8 out 10 girls in 4 weeks” suggest elements of narcissism.
    You don’t sound like the “prince charming” or “knight in shining armor” type of guy a girl in her 20s dreams of.

bigdj4uk
    bigdj4uk
    Participant
    January 28, 2020 at 8:51 am #228473

Appreciate your response. I guess as a doctor I’m really not a narcissistic person, am as humble as they come, even in the boxing ring. And besides, I’m not counting 8/10 as a positive feat it was inevitable as I was willing to continue exploring each person but they kinda are in their own “city tinder flow”. Pretty certain these girls are still dating around and exploring. But yea took a few to nice rooftop bars that was scenic and conducive for conversation, 1 to bowling, 1 came over, and one travelled like 40miles by train to stay over one night, and another got baby sitter for the day from 30miles away.
    Just kinda like wtf man…
    Anyways thanks for reply.

Clueless50
    Clueless50
    Participant
    January 30, 2020 at 8:15 pm #228700

Do you have a reputation? Small town?