Have you ever dated a filipino girl.?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2020 at 5:02 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

frank34
    frank34
    Participant
    January 31, 2020 at 9:03 am #228743

I’m thinking about going to the Philippines to meet a girl. Two months back I was on a trip to UAE where we met the first time. It was just a casual meeting. we had a coffee and share our contact details. After some days she text me and told me that she is back in the Philippines. After it, we start talking every day. Right after fifteen days she proposed to me and said: “I like you and I want to meet you again”. I’m fully aware of this, and after much thought, I really don’t mind. I’m a decent looking guy so there’s a possibility that she might actually be somewhat attracted to me.
    I’m thinking about flying over there to meet this girl. She lives in Davao City. But I’m confused, I would like some tips to anyone that has experience of dating a Filipino girl. I’ve never been to the Philippines and neither had a Filipino girlfriend before. so I am looking for some opinions and want to know more about Filipino women.
    any advice would be greatly appreciated.

frank34
    frank34
    Participant
    January 31, 2020 at 11:35 pm #228758

Hey, I’m not looking for a dating site. I am here to seek advice about my relationship.

candyJ101
    candyJ101
    Participant
    February 1, 2020 at 2:57 am #228759

First and foremost dear i need you to know your happiness matters a lot, as far she makes your day for you my friend you can keep it up with her…….it is not by how far but how well the relationship goes

frank34
    frank34
    Participant
    February 2, 2020 at 12:25 am #228776

Thanks for your advice but I am still afraid to go there because I really don’t know about Filipino women’s nature.

frank34
    frank34
    Participant
    February 3, 2020 at 2:08 am #228798

As I said, I know very little about Filipino girls, so I’m having a hard time deciding whether I should go or not to the Philippines for a girl. I’ve been searching the internet for the past days few days about the loyalty, love, and nature of Filipino girls. I found an article specifically written about Filipino women, which is really nice. This guy knows a lot about Filipino girls. What you think guys, the author’s views about Filipino girls are based on fact? If you have any further suggestions, please let me know. Thanks

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 4, 2020 at 11:53 am #228937
    Reply To: Have you ever dated a filipino girl.?

“..we met the first time. It was just a casual meeting. we had a coffee and share our contact details.”
    “Right after fifteen days she proposed to me…”

Have you had similar experiences like this with women in your own country?
    Meet (once), have a few text exchanges, and they propose?
    The long and short answer is NO!

If you go there go with your eyes wide open! This isn’t about love or finding one’s “soulmate”
    Women from impoverished poor countries see marriage to a Westerner as a way to improve their lives!

This has nothing to do with her being Filipino but rather the fact she sees you as being a winning lottery ticket!
    She could have easily been from Russia or an eastern block country. The motive is the same.

Having said that there are lots of “decent looking guys” who have no luck with beautiful women at home.

They’ll fly around the world to meet an attractive woman and provide a better life for these desperate women.
    He gets a trophy and she gets a life!

Grilp
    Grilp
    Participant
    February 8, 2020 at 4:06 pm #229329

Next you need to charm her and win her over just like any other woman. A lot of guys get tripped up when dating Filipinas because they’re used to dealing with bar girls or just desperate women in general. But dating a quality Filipina that won’t just say yes to anyone is a different story. You will have to court her.

blazingdj
    blazingdj
    Participant
    February 10, 2020 at 1:32 am #229337

Yes, I have dated a filipina girl and I can say that there are girls who are just in for your money and girls who are really into serious relationship. You just have to be patient and smart in choosing who to date and believe me if you found a filipina girl who is not that easy to court or to get then she might be the one you’re looking for cause filipinos are known for being hospitable, loving and most importantly family oriented. For sure you’ll gonna love her for the rest of your life.

frank34
    frank34
    Participant
    February 12, 2020 at 12:40 pm #229527

thanks to all