He cheated on me with Peru ladies.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 11:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brokenAF23
    brokenAF23
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 5:02 am #177934

I thought long distance relationship will make our love stronger, but it didn’t. It only broke me slowly into pieces. When my boyfriend was acting cold, I thought it was just for a show. He used to do that when I’m busy at work and seldom pays attention to him. I was wrong. When he stood three days without communicating with me, I know in my heart that there was something wrong. I ignored the idea though. I just thought he was mad at me. He really was but he had another activity going on. One of our common friends told me he saw my boyfriend with different Peru ladies in the club, malls or restaurants. I broke up with him then. I did not need to hear any explanation coming from him since it’s as clear as crystal that he wanted the same thing too. I always doubted my worth since then. Until now, I can’t accept the fact that he was able to throw away our almost 4 years ride. I always found myself crying every night. I needed an explanation but I don’t

pisceslady89_
    pisceslady89_
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 9:28 am #177941

He might come back. Don’t take him back. Some people will go back but they’re not worth taking back. If he was able to cheat on you and didnt explain anything to you before that then that shows what kind of man he is and he didnt even think about your 4yr relationship.

Sorry you feel terrible. I udnerstand.hope you feel better soon.

pisceslady89_
    pisceslady89_
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 9:28 am #177942

He might come back but dont accept him when he does thaf.
    That just shows what kind of man he is in how he deals with things. He couldve talked to you if you guys were having a problem. But he resorted to just cheating on you. He is not a decent person to do that. He couldve broke things with you in the first place if he wanted to cheat if he did care about you or couldve not cheated if he does care about you and values your 4yrs relationship.
    If your friend is so sure about your bf cheating,then good riddance.

Sorry you feel so sad 😞 but you’ll get through this.

Some people arent worth taking back because they have a tendency to bad things again. Everyone makes mistakes but what he did was unforgivable.

TennisMaestro
    TennisMaestro
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 3:14 pm #178024

Wow, that’s a really awful situation….. I’m so sorry that you’ve had to go through this!!! 🙁 I hope everything gets better for you though….. 🙂

brokenAF23
    brokenAF23
    Participant
    June 27, 2018 at 5:33 am #178062

Yes, you are right with what you’ve said. It hurts still, but I’ll be hurt more if I continue on giving him second chances.

brokenAF23
    brokenAF23
    Participant
    June 27, 2018 at 9:52 am #178063

I will be better in time.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 28, 2018 at 1:30 am #178187

“I thought long distance relationship will make our love stronger” – Really?
    Long distance is considered an “obstacle” not an (asset) when it comes to relationships.

It’s the counting down of the months, weeks, and days until one is finally done with the inconvenience of being in a long distance relationship that keeps it strong! Long distance relationships were meant to be temporary. If there’s no “light at the end of the tunnel” where someone will be relocating eventually couples will drift apart. You didn’t mention your age but 4 years of long distance relationship especially for a young person is forever.

Oftentimes you see college freshman arriving on campus believing they’re going to maintain a long distance relationship with their high school sweetheart for the next 4-6 years while they get their degrees. It’s just a matter of time before they make new friends, attend sporting events, parties or pledge a sorority/fraternity and date others. “Peru ladies” is irrelevant,

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 28, 2018 at 1:51 am #178188

“Closure” is overrated.
    There is nothing your ex could say or do that would make you (feel better) about having your heart broken!

In order for your (ex) to have been “the one” he would have had to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” wants only to be with you and doesn’t cheat on you!

People cheat because (they) want to. They always have the option to breakup if they were really unhappy.
    The goal of most cheaters is to hold onto all that is “good” in their primary relationship while addressing their other “needs” on the side.
    Most cheaters aren’t looking to (replace) one relationship with another. They want to “compliment” what they already have.
    Cheating is a selfish attempt to try and “have it all”.

“A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn.” – Helen Keller

“Some people come in our life as blessings. Some come in our life as lessons.” – Mother Teresa

Every ending is a new beginning!
    Best wishes!