HE DELETED ME ON FACEBOOK

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 4:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

babiblu
    babiblu
    Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 4:13 pm #166015

Hello I want to be brief even if it’s a long story. I met a guy 7-8 years ago, when where just teenagers. He lived in another state and I met him over the summer, we took painting lessons and got really close. Back then, I kinda felt like we shared a connection. We stayed in touch for a week after summer ended and then nothing. 7 months ago Facebook suggested him as a friend, so I added him, expecting nothing really. But he fbed me and we started texting, talking about getting coffe sometime and we did set a date for our meetings (not an hour or place), but few days after the actual dates, he just dissapeared .. I reached him back, we kept on texting over wasp, and then for about 3 months the chats just stopped coming from both ways. A week before Vday, he texted me and I mentioned he shouldnt dissapear again, and he asked me out for a coffee that same day, later in the afternoon. I agreed but then he came with an excuse and dropped off. Then i find he erased from fb! what happened??

babiblu
    babiblu
    Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 4:20 pm #166016

He erased me from FB the morning after asking me out… and his final text was something over the lines: “perfect, we should hang out some other time”, and after that day he’s been posting criptic stuff on his wsp status and on instagram.. topics about karma, true love… broken hearthed kind-of posts. I would like to know…. Should I text him? what should I do? or say… I’m just so confused… HELP ME!

Ayoub
    Ayoub
    Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 6:10 pm #166058

Hello friend don’t be sad he didn’t deserve u

MissJ
    MissJ
    Participant
    February 20, 2018 at 7:12 pm #166063

Maybe you can reach out one more time and leave the ball in his court. Mention that you noticed he deleted you on FB.
    If you don’t hear back then move on.

Djsouthboi79
    Djsouthboi79
    Participant
    February 21, 2018 at 5:30 am #166071

I guess, he’s not that into you. Disappearing is a red flag sign in dating or in a relationship. Especially, not bothering telling you why. I guess you just need to move on.