He unblocked me from the dating site. Why??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 2:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cantthinkofaname32
    cantthinkofaname32
    Participant
    May 11, 2018 at 12:25 pm #172974

I joined a dating site last year, met a guy about June and we then dated for about 6 months. He blocked me on that dating site when we started dating irl but probably had no idea I knew. I guess he wanted to keep looking for someone better without me being able to know. I then found out he was on another (dating) site as well after about 4 months. This guy is very passive and extremely afraid of confrontation, so I said nothing.Then we had a “talk” and he said he had felt like I wasn’t interested (??) and that was why he had kept his distance, I told him I had felt the same from him. I told him he was extremely impossible to get close to and he said that he had been burned before. Two days later he sent a mumbling text about us (??) not being able to communicate and blah blah and then he was just…gone. No real goodbye or anything. Now, 4.5 months later I’ve finally started to feel ready to move on and…he unblocks me from that dating site. Why???

hannah95
    hannah95
    Participant
    May 14, 2018 at 6:00 pm #174207

Sorry, this guy sounds really wishy washy ( if that’s even how it’s spelled?). He’s either too confused himself to really know what he wants right now or he just wants hook up’s and nothing serious. He probably unblocked you to see if he still has a chance with you, but I wouldn’t expect anything serious from this guy. Ignore him and move on!

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 3:09 am #175979

Agree with Hannah here 100% move on, also get a date you will completely forget about this guy, really 4 months? why do you keep thinking about this one guy that doesn’t even see you?