Height mostly doesn't matter?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 10:21 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

onelonelyangler
    onelonelyangler
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 3:17 am #161140

I’m beginning to think height isn’t a major deal breaker. Yea I’m short 5’6 and that is honest! I am open about my height on tinder and i still get decent matches. I am new to the dating world but there is this tremendous negativity towards short guys on the internet. Like most girls I see and talk to say there is more to height. I’ve even seen women taller than me act interested. So my question is is it actually good advice to pursue shorter women if I am already short. I’ve seen comments online that short women won’t give small guys the time of day which seems contradictory as I’ve witnessed it occasionally. Obviously we little guys are finding success if we are still around lol.

Rickmeer
    Rickmeer
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 9:38 am #161145

Women might say they are attracted to taller men. But once they see your confidence and presence, their image of you will change and you’ll become “tall” in their perception of you, so it won’t matter. If you get any crap about being short, just show them that it doesn’t bother you at all

Jamee327
    Jamee327
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 4:09 pm #161163

Height shouldn’t matter to guys. If so, then they don’t deserve to date you.

onelonelyangler
    onelonelyangler
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 10:42 am #161227

So is the internet mostly hostile in this debate over short men success in the real world?

SubwayVQ35
    SubwayVQ35
    Participant
    January 2, 2018 at 4:37 pm #161276

Based on what im told, women like taller men

BloodStalk
    BloodStalk
    Participant
    January 3, 2018 at 8:46 pm #161458

Height should not be an issue.

JonDoeJames12345
    JonDoeJames12345
    Participant
    January 9, 2018 at 11:05 pm #162047

If she is a half decent person, and doesnt tower over you or something out of the ordinary necessarily, she should see your a confident, and bold person, and theres more to you than just your physical height, and if she is the right girl she should be able to see past that 🙂 best of luck man