HELP! NEED DATING ADVICE!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 2:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lynam0919
    lynam0919
    Participant
    December 31, 2017 at 12:45 pm #161136

Listen up….

We all have our own flaws right? Well I have flaws too. So I’m 25 and my longest relationship was 4 months out of the 20-30 women I’ve dated (terrible right?). Most of them have left me for another guy, cheated on me, or just break it off with me for no reason at all….or it’s because I’m too needy (emotionally, yeah it sounds gay but I’m really not homo). The fact of the matter is I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO….should I stay nice or should i just be a complete asshole so I can get what i want?

Rickmeer
    Rickmeer
    Participant
    January 1, 2018 at 10:37 am #161149

You don’t need to be a complete asshole. You just need to learn how to respect yourself and put yourself first. I recommend reading the book “The way”. Hope this helps

January 1, 2018 at 12:51 pm #161152

Always be kind, never be an asshole. Being nice will never keep you out of a relationship, and being an asshole will never get you into one.

If a woman says you’re “too nice,” she’s trying to let you down easy — there’s something else about you she finds unattractive. You need to figure out what that is and address it.

And if you see a dude who’s an asshole but has no trouble dating, it’s not because he’s an asshole, it’s in spite of it. He has some other quality that women find attractive enough to overlook his assholeness.

And I say this as an asshole. I just had a relationship end because I’m a ginormous asshole. I try to always be kind, but sometimes I fail spectacularly. Don’t be like me. It’s not good for anybody.