Help!! Which woman do I choose!?!?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 2:14 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jake281
    jake281
    Participant
    December 12, 2017 at 11:07 pm #159917

This is the first time I’ve ever been in this position but I’m in a dilemma of choosing between two beautiful women. These two women, Elena and Isabela, who I’m fortunate enough to meet and get to know are as different as night and day.
    The first woman, Elena is 28 years old, she’s a banker and is outdoorsy because she likes parasailing, sports and trekking. At first, I was a little bit intimidated because I’m a bit out of shape so I couldn’t come up with some first date ideas. She took pity on me and suggested that we have dinner instead which was fine. I was thinking about what I need in my life and she fit that mold because she’s active and young and knows how to have fun.
    I’m not sure why this young Latina woman was so into me but she was. She told me I’m mature and set in my ways, and that she needed “taming” so she could get her life together. In my opinion, I think she’s handling her life alright.
    The second woman, Isabel is 32 years old. She’s a single mother of an adorable 3

Billybob3
    Billybob3
    Participant
    December 13, 2017 at 10:33 am #159945

It’s ultimately your choice, we all have to make choices at some point.

franz28
    franz28
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 10:23 pm #160156

choose who do you think you want to be with in life.

Sweettart3
    Sweettart3
    Participant
    December 17, 2017 at 10:28 pm #160293

From a woman: Choose who you feel would compliment and add to your life the most. But also choose what position you want to be in and what it is that you have to offer and add to her life.

Kairiozuki
    Kairiozuki
    Participant
    December 23, 2017 at 5:13 am #160905

Chose the one, witch brings the most pleasure to yourself. Witch gives you special feelings inside. Go on more dates for sure, but if you’ll find the right one, you wouldn’t need our advice, in my opinion. you would just know it

justwantreal1
    justwantreal1
    Participant
    December 26, 2017 at 1:18 am #160985

Choose someone u know you can’t go a day without

teufel21
    teufel21
    Participant
    January 13, 2018 at 8:59 pm #162394

ask yourself, “can I see myself spending the rest of my days with this person?” any hesitation or reservation means to nix them.

jennabriltz
    jennabriltz
    Participant
    January 14, 2018 at 12:05 am #162398

Choose the ones who makes you the happiest.

amandarose
    amandarose
    Participant
    January 16, 2018 at 8:58 am #162419

Choose the first one Elena because that is who this post is all about, the second girl is an after thought to you. Sorry but its the truth!

Ozymandias
    Ozymandias
    Participant
    January 22, 2018 at 8:40 am #162949
    Reply To: Help!! Which woman do I choose!?!?

I think a lot of it depends upon what your goals are. If you are looking for a long-term stable relationship or something a little less intensive. It doesn’t sound like you are chasing the woman of your dreams so my advice to you would be to weigh in all the factors in relation to yourself. Age difference, lifestyle choices, finances are some of the more pressings things. Elena doesn’t really seem all that compatible for you, just inferring how Isabel at 32 is “young” by your standards I imagine a 28 year old is very young in addition she leads a much more active lifestyle than you, it doesn’t really seem all that sustainable. Isabel sounds to me like she’s working out some personal issues and sees you as a sort of pillar of support, having 3 children (or a 3 year old not sure which) very time consuming and expect to be expected to help out with that. Ultimately it’ll probably boil down how much effort your willing to put forth.

Anonymous8
    Anonymous8
    Participant
    January 28, 2018 at 2:02 am #163614

I think it’s definitely up to ourselves. Choose who you want to be with🙂

floor
    floor
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 12:04 pm #164424

Hmmm

eckhert
    eckhert
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 1:31 pm #164432

choose the women that resonates with your values

marktoner15
    marktoner15
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 9:51 pm #164439

choose the one who really loves you and accept who you are

TheGuy
    TheGuy
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 2:52 am #175974

in my opinion the first women, but choose which ever make you happier, which ever give you more kisses and makes you feel more comfortable.
    the one who spends more time with you, if your not sure then just don’t break up with them just yet.wait it out another week.

1 2