Help with coworker

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Help with coworker

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 4:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jason93
    Jason93
    Participant
    April 15, 2018 at 10:31 pm #170606
    Help with coworker

So I know this girl through work. I’m 25, she’s 20. We’re both working part-time. She smiles a lot around me, but I find she is a friendly person in general. It’s clear that she has a high level of comfort around me, because she’ll joke around with me a lot (ie, she’ll pretend to fling an elastic at me, “spy” on me by holding an object to her eye and looking at me through it, and playfully hitting me with an empty container). She’s also tried to give me playful nicknames involving my name, she’ll sometimes wave goodbye with a big smile and she seems willing to see me again (ie asks when my next shift is, and if we’re not working together that day will ask when I work after that). These things suggest to me that she is interested, but she also shows signs of disinterest. For example, she doesn’t ask me too many questions about myself except for generic questions such as asking what I did on the weekend. She also is quiet when others are around us. So, does she seem interested?

rizmal
    rizmal
    Participant
    April 15, 2018 at 10:50 pm #170608

i think she might be interested but is probably waiting for more initiation from you.. a lot of girls including myself try not to initiate too much at the fear of seeming desperate. So, if I were you, do or say something that would show you’re interested and see how she reacts then. Good luck

jkooo87
    jkooo87
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 4:52 pm #170805

She’s either a player version of a girl. Or she’s interested but hoping you will take the lead. You need to be the judge of her character and man the f up if u think she’s worth if.

mysteriouseyes9
    mysteriouseyes9
    Participant
    April 16, 2018 at 10:31 pm #170843

I think she might be interested but is waiting for you to take the lead.

jetli123
    jetli123
    Participant
    April 18, 2018 at 12:49 am #170925

Take control, you are the guy, she is looking for a leader. Become who you were meant to be. A man

Jason93
    Jason93
    Participant
    April 18, 2018 at 8:29 am #170941

Thank you for the responses. Riznal, what types of things could. I say or do to show interest? Thanks.