Here we go again…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Here we go again…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 2:52 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

scott011
    scott011
    Participant
    January 24, 2020 at 10:37 pm #228401
    Here we go again…

I had been seeing this woman for about 3 months, she was more the aggressor, she would text me and ask if I wanted to get together for dinner etc. Then about 3 weeks ago she started being to sick or busy to get together tho she continues to text me daily, several times, asking me what I’am doing etc.
    I feel as though she has lost interest in dating but still wants to be friends.
    Any advice would be helpful.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    January 25, 2020 at 2:55 am #228405

“I had been seeing this woman for about 3 months, she was more the aggressor..”
    “..about 3 weeks ago she started being to sick or busy to get together..”
    “I feel as though she has lost interest in dating but still wants to be friends.”

You are probably right!

She has come to realize that SHE was always the aggressor and decided to move on romantically.
    After (3 months) of dating most women expect there to be talk of becoming an “exclusive couple”.
    They also generally expect the man to step and define the relationship.
    From her point of view you were clearly not “into her” and she got fed up with being “the aggressor”.

If she’s attractive she has had other men hit on her.
    She may be dating someone else but still enjoys (texting you) and the “friendship” you established.

Another slight possibility is she hopes by distancing herself YOU will pursue her.
    Whenever two people fail to openly state what they want you end up “guessing”.
    Relationship or friendship? What do YOU want? She doesn’t want friends with benefits.

scott011
    scott011
    Participant
    January 27, 2020 at 8:19 am #228413

I should have been clearer, she was more the aggressor in the beginning, after a week or two it was even. We have had the talk that neither of us have seen anyone else since our first date.
    Should I tell her I’m not interested in a text buddy? I do really enjoy her company but do not like games.