He’s Talking To Other Women Online WHILE We Are On The Phone.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 10:22 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

carolineroberts512
    carolineroberts512
    Participant
    January 26, 2018 at 10:33 am #163506

Hello,
    I met a guy online and we’ve been talking for about 4 months now. We would fall asleep on the phone together talking for hours, & we’ve been out on many dates. After talking for about a month we decided to exclusively talk, so we both deleted our online dating profiles (POF). Recently he has grown very cold and stated that he is not going to wait around forever for me to get my s*** together. I have acted immature and irrational at times… here’s the kicker: he set his online profile back up and is now talking to other women… WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH ME. He does it every morning and every evening. When I confronted him about it he said that I have an online profile set up too so basically he was justifying himself, and he mentioned again that he wasn’t waiting around forever for me to come around. The problem is is that I’ve started working on myself but he just does not want to acknowledge that fact… I think he’s just using it as an excuse to stay online now.

anonymousgirl1000
    anonymousgirl1000
    Participant
    January 29, 2018 at 8:59 am #163549

The truth of the matter is that he was going to be online whether you had yourself together or not. If he was truly committed to you, he would have helped you get on track, so that you can grow together.It is true that you can’t be with someone until you have yourself together, but at the same time, a man who has himself wouldn’t entertain a woman who doesn’t. Just drop him. He’s my worth your time.

Sleven
    Sleven
    Participant
    January 29, 2018 at 2:19 pm #163737

He has moved on…and you should too. This is one you aren’t going to get back. Move forward and find someone that is right for you.

truthordare
    truthordare
    Participant
    January 29, 2018 at 7:25 pm #163782

It’s hard to say this but it appears he doesn’t respect you so I think you should come right out and ask him what his intentions are.

floor
    floor
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 12:06 pm #164425

Why do you have an online profile up?

eckhert
    eckhert
    Participant
    February 3, 2018 at 1:32 pm #164433

thats cheating i guess

ebs1993
    ebs1993
    Participant
    February 4, 2018 at 10:54 pm #164455

I’m going to say he is just not interested in you anymore. If a guy truly likes you, he will spend all his energy on getting you hooked for the long haul rather than keep searching online for other women.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    February 5, 2018 at 11:30 am #164513

Cheating!!!