His behavior doesn't make sense

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 11:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

abree.aletta
    abree.aletta
    Participant
    January 25, 2018 at 1:59 am #163337

I met this guy I really liked. Him seemed crazy about me too. His eye lit up every time he saw me. He emitted a warmth towards me, was kind, sweet, and looked forward to spending time with me. I ran into problems with the place I was staying and he invited me to use his spare room for as long as I needed rent free; he said he was financially stable enough to offer it. We both thought it would be incredible because we always wanted to be around each other since we had met anyway. Then he changed all of a sudden; he did a 360. He became cold, callus, dismissive, and very passive aggressive. It was like he couldn’t stand being around me, hearing me talk. He kept our interactions brief and ignored me most of the time. Then one night he was singing my praises and being very affectionate. The next night he was brutally cold dismissive and callous.What is he getting out of this? Why let me live here rent free only for him to pretend I am not in house with him? We don’t have sex and never have

anonymousgirl1000
    anonymousgirl1000
    Participant
    January 25, 2018 at 4:01 am #163341

Some people are pretty mood swingy to begin with. I wouldn’t stay there if I were you, those types of people are hard to deal with as you can see.

carolineroberts512
    carolineroberts512
    Participant
    January 26, 2018 at 10:22 am #163496

Sounds like he may have a problem with bipolar disorder… or maybe he’s just super moody.

Jb1993
    Jb1993
    Participant
    January 27, 2018 at 2:12 am #163585

I think you might just be dating an ex of mine, no kidding. Even down to the no sex thing. I ended up leaving him. His behavior gave me whiplash. He wanted me to quit my job and move in with him (he lived on the other side of the state). I, being foolishly in love, did. Then he cycled from days of expecting me to immediately pay for stuff (my food, always) while I was looking for another job and had no money. Some days he’d buy me Ramen while he got himself fast food or something. Yeah, it was really kinda f*ed up.

Luyana
    Luyana
    Participant
    January 28, 2018 at 10:39 am #163621

If he’s actually aggressive, I wouldn’t stay there. He doesn’t sound very healthy or stable.
    There’s a difference between being a bit moody and not wanting to talk or anything, but actually being passive aggressive is not ok.

ch1910
    ch1910
    Participant
    January 28, 2018 at 10:03 pm #163629

Yes he doesn’t sound stable if he is actually aggressive.

abree.aletta
    abree.aletta
    Participant
    February 1, 2018 at 8:46 am #164110

Just found out he was with another girl. He did some more really screwed up stuff and I left. I realized I forgot some of my clothes. When I went back next day to get them the girl was wearing one of my shirts.

Cyclone1
    Cyclone1
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 1:17 pm #164389

He might be doing the push pull to try to keep your attraction high.