Hitting on me or just being friendly???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 6:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cappygirl
    cappygirl
    Participant
    March 2, 2018 at 8:38 pm #166771

My husband & I moved to a new development. I’ve bumped into one of my new neighbors (also married) 3 times over the past month or so. We are both in our 40’s. He so far always initiates it. All three occasions, I’m walking my dog, while my neighbor stops to talk to me as he’s driving by on his way out somewhere. The 1st time he stopped, we talked about our dogs. The 2nd time he stopped, he gave me some tips about the neighborhood, where we both moved here from, random stuff. The 3rd time he stopped, I was a few feet from the road, he saw me, stopped & rolled down his window, so I walked over to him. He told me he was on his way to the store, how he hates going to the store, etc. etc. other randomness, then asks me about my car (it was parked right there in front of my house) and told me he customizes cars and to let me know if I want any work done. then said, “I just wanted to stop by to say HI”. Is he Flirting or just being friendly? Just want to know if I’m still attractive to men.

sonietzo
    sonietzo
    Participant
    March 13, 2018 at 8:02 pm #167345

So far it looks like he is just being really friendly. If you keep interacting with him, then you will soon know if he is flirting or he actually is being friendly.

mark888
    mark888
    Participant
    March 16, 2018 at 5:48 pm #167611

do u see him stop and talk to other people before he reaches u on the road? or at other times? I think he is being just friendly enough to be invited over if the opportunity ever opens up. ( pun intended)
    …. and if you posting on “dating advice”, then …….. he might have a working strategy
    I’m gonna guess u are plenty attractive
    a guy probably wouldnt stop for a fat chick….. but he might wonder what is up with the new hottie on the block

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    March 20, 2018 at 6:07 pm #167965

be careful

fredwriter12
    fredwriter12
    Participant
    March 21, 2018 at 11:35 am #168032

Obviously he is into you.

Bloodyblods
    Bloodyblods
    Participant