horoscpes?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

horoscpes?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2019 at 9:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

scorpxoxaqua
    scorpxoxaqua
    Participant
    May 28, 2019 at 3:23 pm #201229
    horoscpes?

Does anyone believe there is trutht o horoscope compatibility?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 29, 2019 at 10:01 am #201265

Horoscopes at best are a fun topic to discuss.
    No one should plan their life based upon the day and month they happen to be born on.

It’s ridiculous to believe a woman born in Beverly Hills, CA and another born in Somalia are having the same day.
    Just because they are the same zodiac sign or were born on the same day of the year.

As for compatibility it’s more likely to be influenced by a variety of other factors.
    What country or culture you were born into
    Your childhood experiences/formative years
    Did you come from a loving home or an abusive home?
    Did you spend most of your time in the lifestyle of the middle class, wealthy, or poverty?
    Were you surrounded by criminals, drug addicts, or positive goal oriented people?
    Did you go away to college or drop out of high school?
    What are your hobbies, interests, lifetime goals…

All of the above are more likely to determine if you’re compatible with someone than their birthday will.

Tabithaclark
    Tabithaclark
    Participant
    May 30, 2019 at 9:17 pm #201419

I am a skeptic about a lot of things, but I believe there is a lot of truth in horoscope compatibility. It isn’t just coincidence or random stuff, it’s scientific and based off of astrology. Even ancient empires had this kind of science.
    You can’t follow everything a horoscope says (I don’t read my “weekly horoscope” and expect all those results) and when it comes to relationships, you can’t necessarily believe you found your soulmate because he has a sign that’s compatible with yours.
    It’s fun when you’re dating someone to see how your signs match up or don’t and often times this ends up being true.
    There are fundamental things a horoscope can be right about (like personality traits) which are important in determining the validity of a relationship
    So yes, horoscopes are real and legit but don’t base your whole life off of them