Hot to cold, not sure what to do.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 3:39 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nomadsoul420
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 6:13 pm #164409

I met this girl who was very flirty and chatty from day one and even took me to lunch on my birthday cause I had to work and no one was doing anything with me on my actual birthday. She had come from California cause she lost her house in the fires and was staying with family. I talked to her off and on for awhile. Towards the end of January she needed a place to stay and I let her stay with me. She came over and immediately climbed into my arms and was hugging on me. Then things went from there to a more sexual phase. She asked me if I had a condom, which unfortunately I did not, and she said well we can’t do much then because safety first, which was fine.She finally came back to stay with me again. I took her to dinner and by now I had acquired the necessary protection. She was telling me that she was going back to California within the week. That night when we were cuddling and I was ready to advance and she stated it wasn’t a good idea to do that cause she was leaving.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 2 weeks ago by  nomadsoul420.

nomadsoul420
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 6:16 pm #164410

This thing doesn’t give you enough room to tell everything.

I asked her if I did anything wrong and she said no, she just didn’t think it was a good idea with her leaving town.

So my question is what do I take from this? Was she just taking advantage of the situation and trying to get a place to stay or does she really like me and is worried that sex might make her feel attached and hurt to leave?

I am just confused as to how something that was going so well could suddenly turn, and now she seems to be purposely making our encounters less intimate too. Any thoughts, would love to hear from some women on this too.