How attractive am I?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How attractive am I?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 11:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

amb23
    amb23
    Participant
    August 24, 2018 at 6:50 pm #182637
    How attractive am I?

Tinder hasn’t worked in months. My picture on here is my first Tinder pic.

Thanks

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    August 31, 2018 at 2:54 am #183170

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”

In my opinion your photo looks kind of nerdy, child like, and lacking confidence/coolness or “swagger”.
    Odds are more women who see this photo would rather mother you than have sex with you.

You might do better with a simple headshot, a better fitting (dress) shirt, and no glasses.
    Another factor to consider is what you are saying in your profile.

Sometimes it helps to check out some of your online competitors’ photos and profiles to get better ideas.
    You might do better with some of the (niche dating sites) which focus on hobbies/interests or other commonalities.
    There are all types of niche sites for bikers, fitness junkies, geek 2 geek, farmers only, various religious, BBW, and so on.
    Meetup dot com is another way of meeting new people who share similar interests and you get to know them over time.
    Best wishes!

LalaAngela
    LalaAngela
    Participant
    September 1, 2018 at 6:47 am #183283

It’s a shame they’re making these sights ”appearences first”, Honestly they set guys like you with better personalities and lesser of a figure to fail compared to the more masculine. I think you look fine- cute and childish- some may like that. But don’t limit yourself to a picture- go out and meet people, show the girls how aesome you are. A personality show right after a first glance will increase your chances. Be both brave and bold. I say don’t search and love will find you. Have patience. I wish you the best of luck on your Journey!!!

amb23
    amb23
    Participant
    September 1, 2018 at 7:19 pm #183285

Thank you. Not really sure what to do about the childish look since I really can’t grow a beard?

alexsk
    alexsk
    Participant
    September 2, 2018 at 4:30 pm #183290

Looks on a guy are irrelevant, to certain extent. The uglier you are the more you gotta work on your body, charm, success. Start going to the gym, get some fresh fitted clothes and talk to as many girls as you can. Pondering about whether you’re ugly or not will not bring anything of value.

amb23
    amb23
    Participant
    September 4, 2018 at 8:29 am #183298

Thanks!

LauraCernal29
    LauraCernal29
    Participant
    September 5, 2018 at 8:04 pm #183501

I totally agree with the saying “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”