How do I attract her more?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Xedrek99
    Xedrek99
    Participant
    March 4, 2020 at 3:12 pm #230854

I’m 25 and “E” is 20. We met a few weeks ago and instantly were infatuated with one another. E works at my part-time job so I get to see her atleast once a week and we are always giving each other flirty looks. We are always jamming out to the same music, singing along, gone out to eat (not as a date), hiking, etc. E is new to the area (5months) and wanted to start fresh. She has been open with me about her past (exes and trauma experiences) and talks about being comfortable around me. However, she fears that if we date, she will go through what she has gotten away from in her hometown. I didn’t communicate that it was unfair to compare me to an ex. When we hangout we are always talking about something in common, music or our families. The problem I get though,we don’t communicate a lot via text/ social media. How do I keep her attracted with little communication? I like to text but she doesnt respond for a few hours. We barely talk during the day as she naps after work too.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 5, 2020 at 1:27 am #230881

“She has been open with me about her past (exes and trauma experiences) and talks about being comfortable around me.”
    ” she fears that if we date, she will go through what she has gotten away from in her hometown.”
    ” I didn’t communicate that it was unfair to compare me to an ex.”
    “When we {hangout} we are always talking about something in common…”

You’re in the “Friend Zone”!
    The two of you are “work buddies” who “hang out” and she’s told you she’s not romantically interested in you.

Had she truly been “infatuated with you” she would be open to dating you!
    She also wouldn’t have talked much about her exes as she wouldn’t have wanted to risk blowing it with you.

“I like to text but she doesnt respond for a few hours. We barely talk during the day..”
    This is another sign she is NOT “infatuated” with you. That’s not how girls who LIKE a guy behave.
    You say the problem is you don’t communicate but the truth is she does NOT want to communicate.

Move on! Find a girl who IS actually attracted to YOU and wants to date you.
    Go where you’re appreciated and not tolerated.