how do i move on?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

how do i move on?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 6:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

hypergogeta
    hypergogeta
    Participant
    April 27, 2020 at 11:21 pm #233164
    how do i move on?

i met my crush online and we are in different countries. i asked her 3 times (not on the same day) if she wants to meet me, she said yes and the last time i asked her that was about 10 or 11 days ago. i have been texting my crush for nearly 2 months but she does not response as fast as she did, albeit she is the one who started to text me. one week ago i messaged her but till now she has not yet replied to me. i guess she is no longer into me anymore. i am trying to forget her and move on but its hard because i always think about her. i think any of you might have been there, so please any advice on how to move on?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 30, 2020 at 3:43 pm #233230

In order to “move on” you have to WANT to “let go”.
    Secondly trying to quit thinking about something doesn’t work.
    You have to REPLACE one thought with another.

If you’re serious about moving on block her phone number and email.
    Engage with other girls, preferably locally and go about living your life.

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means: Next!

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

lindaklamut
    lindaklamut
    Participant
    May 1, 2020 at 5:42 pm #233255

Maybe she is just a little unsure. Give her some time and do your own thing. Focus on you and what makes you happy. She will see that you have your own life and not putting too much pressure on her. If she doesn’t respond the way you feel is her normal, just allow for this. Try to start dating other people. Perhaps she really isn’t the one and you need to figure that out.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    May 2, 2020 at 5:16 pm #233272

Ok… Nice one

goosinator
    goosinator
    Participant
    May 5, 2020 at 9:12 pm #233381

Moving on from someone who excites you and occupies so much of your mind is really hard and it usually just takes time. There simply isn’t a thing that you can do to just make it happen. Keeping yourself busy with hobbies, work, exercise, etc will help pass the time, but time is really what it’s going to take.

Natalias
    Natalias
    Participant
    May 7, 2020 at 4:32 am #233449

I think 1st of all you ask ur own mind what he want.. Make decision by own

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    May 7, 2020 at 1:31 pm #233469

Hello, I am 23 years old and until now I have never used a dating platform. However a friend of mine provided me this page and I was surprised, I recommend it: datingadress.ga

bellanina
    bellanina
    Participant
    May 26, 2020 at 4:50 pm #234348

Hello, I do think she has lost interest. It’s not what you want to hear, I know. You will easily move on once you start talking to someone new. You’ll see. It isn’t the easiest time to be meeting new people in-person and dating right now. Don’t worry I am very certain you will be ok and completely forget about her once you start talking to someone new. And if she does reply one day, I high advise to not reply. You didn’t deserve this and your feelings aren;t a personal play-toy. Good luck!

GMale
    GMale
    Participant
    May 27, 2020 at 1:16 am #234360

Consign yourself to a martial art and focus, being an explorer, and a fall man. I only see rattlesnakes in the desert.

Frazer84
    Frazer84
    Participant
    June 2, 2020 at 5:49 pm #234571
    Reply To: how do i move on?

Agreed!