How do i properly use no contact with my ex to get her back? and after sex?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How do i properly use no contact with my ex to get her back? and after sex?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2018 at 12:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gabe755
    gabe755
    Participant
    August 20, 2017 at 7:07 pm #146208
    Reply To: How do i properly use no contact with my ex to get her back? and after sex?

still have had no real advice on this forum!!! :((

gabe755
    gabe755
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 6:45 pm #146761
    Reply To: How do i properly use no contact with my ex to get her back? and after sex?

help!!!!!! please!

tweetyluver
    tweetyluver
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 9:03 pm #146765

Hey Gabe,

The no contact is what I’ve seen in the video too, however, the ones I’ve read and/or purchase do not recommend jumping right back into sex. Though sex does releases chemicals in the body to create that bond you were talking about, it would be enough the win her back. Instead try to build the sexual tension, see about taking her out to casual spots, and eventually try the sex connection thing. While you are waiting in the no contact stage, try to write down all the things she said she was breaking up with you for and try to come up with a solution so when it does come up you will be ready. Also, try to go out, pick up a new/old hobby, workout, or date to try to get your mind off of her for awhile.

So after the 30 day or more no contact period, send a text asking her about an old connect you guys had… like “Do you remember the name of that bar we went to for your 19th birthday?” or something that will let her remember a good time with her….

tweetyluver
    tweetyluver
    Participant
    August 23, 2017 at 9:05 pm #146766

… then after texting regularly, invite her out. Then take it back to the bedroom. If you do the bedroom before she might think it’s just sex and she will use it to just get over you or something.

gabe755
    gabe755
    Participant
    August 24, 2017 at 9:17 pm #146927

Hey Gabe,

The no contact is what I’ve seen inexual tend… like “Do you remember the name of that bar we went to for your 19th birthday?” or something that will let her remember a good time with her….

The thing is this- I have read a lot of things say that no contact is actually bullshit. The reason being they can 1. Think you have moved on 2. they can move on because the whole point of no contact is for YOU to move on. 3. become angry at you for it/ cause other problems.

Begging obviously does not work, but i tried no contact on two of my exes and it didn’t really work. One responded back to me and was kinda half-hearted with me. The other one once i got back in contact after 30 days basically told me i’m harassing her and to stop messaging her.

So is no contact really meant to GET AN EX BACK or just to “move on”??????

gabe755
    gabe755
    Participant
    August 27, 2017 at 10:21 pm #147164

HELLO SOMEONE FUCKINGRESPOND TO WHAT I SAID ABOVE^

gabe755
    gabe755
    Participant
    August 29, 2017 at 8:08 pm #147481

???help?!!?!?

maizeandblue76
    maizeandblue76
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 2:38 am #147488

The best thing you can do is give her time and space. You both need to reconnect. I suggest you think back on time you both connected and had a really great time. Once you know what that is I would if she does indeed start talking to you and hanging out with you, start doing the things that both of you had a great time and had a strong connection. Don’t focus on the negative but if emotions and feeling come up during that time be honest. After some time of reconnecting and enjoying the things that both of you had a strong connection to start talking about the issues the both of you had from the past. Start off slow and work through each problem individually. If emotions become strong and looks like its headed for the worst give eachother some space but not for too long. Then contact her and slowly discuss the problem. If after a lengthy time of trying to work things out and it just doesn’t seem to be heading in the right direction then its time to move on. at that point you can honestl

maizeandblue76
    maizeandblue76
    Participant
    August 30, 2017 at 2:40 am #147489

say that you gave it your all. That’s all anybody can ask for. Also I suggest not being intimate unless everything seems to be going well after some time on working out the issues at hand. I can tell you from previous experience that if you don’t take it slow and jump right into sex than that connection wont be there or the same anyway and it won’t be nearly as meaningful and it could make things worse overall. Good luck

1 2