How do I start?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How do I start?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2018 at 5:53 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Remay19
    Remay19
    Participant
    July 18, 2018 at 1:25 am #179652
    How do I start?

When I use online dating apps (such as Tinder) I’m usually pretty good at opening lines that can make the girl laugh, the problem I have is what do I say after that?

Example on a Girl named Elly:
    Me: “What’s your favorite animal?”
    Her: “Dogs”
    Me: “Really not Elly-phants?”
    Her: “Omfg lol” followed by laughing emojis

What do I say after that? Or should I just try a different approach?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 18, 2018 at 4:35 pm #179762

Since you’re on tender simply ask if she might wants to meet you for a drink or lunch.

When you have a genuine interest in people asking questions comes naturally because you want to get to know them.
    First date questions should be lighthearted such as “Who is your favorite….?” “What’s your favorite food? place to travel? band? movie?
    If you had only one weekend to live what would you do with your time? Is there someplace you’ve always wanted to visit?

If there is a mutual physical attraction and chemistry between you the laughter and good-times are likely to continue.
    Once the drink or meal is over take her by the hand and go for a walk and if the moment seems appropriate lean in for a good-bye kiss.
    The one thing you don’t want to do is leave it up in the air as to what your intentions are.

It’s easier for an ex-lover to become a “best friend” than it is for a “best friend” to become someone’s lover.