How do meet guys off dating g sites safely?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 7:18 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    September 22, 2019 at 1:25 pm #207355

And if you’re not smart enough.

Intergenerational
    Intergenerational
    Participant
    September 23, 2019 at 6:29 pm #207412

You want to be reasonably sure this person is who he says he is (can his existence be verified apart from the site in any way?); you should be able to have several in depth conversations to get a feel for how it might be in person. You would like to initially meet in a large public place during the day (malls work great for this purpose). You want to be alert to signs of possessive behavior, short temper, impatience, excessive drinking, etc. Just try to get a general sense of demeanor. A few additional meetings of such arrangement would be advisable before moving on to more unique, intimate settings.

jonesnat044
    jonesnat044
    Participant
    September 26, 2019 at 9:18 am #207571

I think it`s not answer. You need to chech potential guy in social networks, before you will go

frankt
    frankt
    Participant
    September 29, 2019 at 11:27 am #207706

I suggest meeting up in a public place (restaurant, coffee shop, diner). No to a park. I would not meet up at his house, your house, his friends’ house, or your friends’ house.

Find out if he will talk to you on the site 1st. Then, later arrange a meet up and the exchange of numbers.

I had a guy who was not interested in talking on the site. His 1st question was for my phone number. I blocked him on the site.

Single1983
    Single1983
    Participant
    September 29, 2019 at 11:44 am #207707

That’s easy:
    1) Look at the pictures. If they look fake or gotten off the internet, RUN! No serial killer is going to use his real picture. There should be several photos that look authentic.

2) Look for signs of an actual personality. If the profile just seems way too politically correct, it’s probably fake.

3) He’s waaaaaaay out of your league! If the guy looks like a male model, six pack and all, it’s fake. Let’s face it, if you were getting THOSE guys, you wouldn’t be here.

4) Finally, meet in a public place. Psychos don’t have much patience. If you’ve had only one date and he’s already wanting to bring you back to his place, that’s weird. Get out.

5) *edit* Also, ask why he’s using online dating. If he doesn’t give an answer that makes total sense, get out.

Hope this helps!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by Single1983 Single1983.
    Henious88
    Henious88
    Participant
    October 6, 2019 at 12:15 am #222986

Thanks for your thread here. I recently joined a dating site luckycrush.live in order to meet some new people from another region/country. Though I need to pay subscription fees to be a legal member on their board. Now I can easily start a video call or chat. Ask them anything about personal. Overall, it’s a nice experience so far. I am enjoying it. LOL!

Johnn
    Johnn
    Participant
    October 6, 2019 at 1:33 pm #222992

Firstly you should find out more about each other in any case, we knew each other for one month before we started dating

SoloHin
    SoloHin
    Participant
    October 7, 2019 at 7:38 am #222998

thank you !

JimTheBigOne
    JimTheBigOne
    Participant
    October 8, 2019 at 7:00 am #223052

Just speak with him more, ask all kinds of questions about him and if you like the answers and they won’t seem suspicious to you and go out! 🙂 good luck!

barismm
    barismm
    Participant
    October 15, 2019 at 8:25 am #223368
    Reply To: How do meet guys off dating g sites safely?

And if you’re not smart enough.

First of all: check his web-page completely, I mean you have to look at his photo and understand if he really person or fake. If it a second way – move on.
    Secondly: ask him to take a photo at this moment and send it to you. If he can’t – move on, 99% he isn’t interested in you.
    Thirdly: ask him to record a voice message and send it to you. After that, you could make a conclusion about him like in the previous point.

barismm
    barismm
    Participant
    October 15, 2019 at 8:25 am #223369

First of all: check his web-page completely, I mean you have to look at his photo and understand if he really person or fake. If it a second way – move on.
    Secondly: ask him to take a photo at this moment and send it to you. If he can’t – move on, 99% he isn’t interested in you.
    Thirdly: ask him to record a voice message and send it to you. After that, you could make a conclusion about him like in the previous point.

Synergia
    Synergia
    Participant
    October 16, 2019 at 8:43 am #223519

If you’re unattractive, you won’t get any guy no matter if it’s on dating sites or real life.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    October 16, 2019 at 3:43 pm #223570

I see other girls who are unattractive who still get guys.