how do men show interest?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

how do men show interest?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 1:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vrj
    vrj
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 10:33 am #83764
    Reply To: how do men show interest?

by looking

Fitgirl86
    Fitgirl86
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 2:53 pm #83780

It really depends on each guy. They all show different signs. But usually if they are always around you for whatever reason then they like you.

ledgedini
    ledgedini
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 11:01 pm #83791

1. No wouldn’t waste money like that on a woman if I didn’t think their could be something.
    2. No sometimes you should text him, men love attention even if he’s busy. If he likes you which I’m guessing he does he will like the fact that you wanna talk to him instead of of him thinking he always has to make the first move.

Dylan9301
    Dylan9301
    Participant
    August 12, 2015 at 8:07 pm #83989

1- pretty much the same As the rest here. Most guys aren’t going to spend Money on 5 dates if he isn’t into you.
    2- as far as texting him back. I find not getting a text back from a girl kinda disappointing. Makes it seem like shes not interested. That being said I cant stand her being clingy as that’s a big turn off. Just send a text to start the Convo. Don’t go overboard if he doesn’t reply because hes probally busy. Just wait, hes taken you out on five dates he will reply.

As far as him showing interest. Hes taken you out on 5 dates. Hes always first to text. Definatly interest there. When your together does he smile or laugh? Does he ever compliment you.
    Hes probally kinda shy about making the first move to kiss you. Are you giving him signs the you want to be kissed? I am a shy guy, always have a hard time making a step like that if I don’t get some sort of a sign.

Best of luck and hope it helps.

CitricThunder
    CitricThunder
    Participant
    August 14, 2015 at 10:36 pm #84127

I would spend money on brunches/whatevers with a girl I have no interest in only if we both knew that it is only a friendship.

Normally I wait for her to send the first text during the day, but I always say goodnight and goodmorning.

Mohajaja
    Mohajaja
    Participant
    August 20, 2015 at 6:37 am #84420

Yeah your right

redz0049
    redz0049
    Participant
    August 26, 2015 at 2:09 am #84775

1. No, if I wasn’t interested I wouldn’t go more than 1
    2. No, one of the best feelings in the world, no matter what time it is, is having someone you’re interested in text first. Don’t be incessant though, after a couple times texting first, wait a while, and if he’s interested he’ll most likely text you first.

Tim2601
    Tim2601
    Participant
    August 26, 2015 at 8:52 am #84783

1: If he is buying you meals out for 5 times, I would think he is interested in you.
    2: It’s now 2015, though it’s the gents who are told to take the lead, there is no reason why you cannot text him and await his reply. If he is still interested in you, he would surely reply. If I was interested after 5 meals out, I would reply.

TheFrapRap
    TheFrapRap
    Participant
    August 26, 2015 at 10:29 pm #84847

Honestly, if someone liked me I would prefer to just have them tell me and not play to many games with it.

Anom
    Anom
    Participant
    August 27, 2015 at 10:10 am #84877

Yes he definitely does like you with him buying dinners/brunches, why not text him, and ask him how work is or about something else.

Don616
    Don616
    Participant
    September 1, 2015 at 10:20 pm #85020

Answer to both questions, no. I wouldnt put that much effort towards someone I wasnt interested in, and you shouldnt always wait for his text, text him first once in a while.

1 2