How long do I wait

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How long do I wait

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:09 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

brick-49
    brick-49
    Participant
    May 29, 2018 at 10:06 am #175432
    How long do I wait

So I asked a girl out to dinner who I really like a month ago. She told me she was not ready to date anyone because she is currently going through a breakup with a guy shes been seeing in a long distance relationship, which I know is true. She said that once its all over and she figures things out we can go on a date, which I respect and told her no worries and hopefully things work out for her. I’ve seen her a few times since and also texted her a couple times and everything seems to be fine, but I have not asked her what is going on with her situation since I don’t want to rush anything. I guess my question is how long do I wait before I bring it up again if at all or do I leave the ball in her court? I really like her so I don’t want to mess it up. Thanks!

Babayaga80
    Babayaga80
    Participant
    May 29, 2018 at 1:24 pm #175477

Well one way might to meet up for pint or coffee, make it a no pressure meet up. Then you can be real casual about asking how things are going on in her life. If she doesnt even want to do that I would think she is either still healing from the break up or just not interested in a relationship at this time. Good luck!