How Much Dating Is Normal? I want higher quality dates

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2019 at 6:46 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Alcoholic-69-X
    Alcoholic-69-X
    Participant
    February 11, 2019 at 1:05 pm #194711

The last months i’ve had a lot of dates from apps like Tinder and Bumble. I’ve turned it into some sort of psychological experiment/ self development project. I tell all of my dates that i’m not looking for anything serious and am dating a lot to gain more knowledge on the subject, other people and myself.
    Recently the process has escalated quickly:

I kissed one girl that i was really in to. Needless to say she wasn’t that much into me and i haven’t heard from her.
    Since that day i dated and kissed/slept with two other women in the same week.

They’re great people and i feel like i can connect and interact easy with girls but i’m not feeling “it” with the ones that are really into me.

QUESTIONS:

1)I can sleep and be intimate with a person but do the same thing the next day with someone else. Any comments on this? (I’m talking more than just sex. I mean hours of talking, listening music, watching movies, cooking, genuinely being interested in the other person,….)

Alcoholic-69-X
    Alcoholic-69-X
    Participant
    February 11, 2019 at 1:06 pm #194712

2) I’m stuck in a pattern: girls i’m not really into are really into me. The ones i liked don’t really like me as much.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 19, 2019 at 4:49 pm #195211

Yes, you can have friendships and sex with multiple women without wanting to be exclusive with any of them.

“I’m stuck in a pattern: girls i’m not really into are really into me. The ones i liked don’t really like me as much.”

It’s not about (who) is attracted to you but rather who YOU find attractive.

Ask yourself if you were one of those women: Would you want to be with you?
    If the answer is “no” begin to cultivate the traits you believe these types of women want in a man.

“We adore those who ignore us and ignore those who adore us.”
    There’s also the possibility that you don’t want to be with anyone who is not a “challenge”.
    Some people believe love should not come easily to them because they didn’t get it from their parents.
    Others simply believe people who like them instantly should be placed in their “friend zone”.

Last but not least: Be clear about what traits you want in a woman and only ask those out who meet (your criteria).
    Stop asking women out you’re not into.