How popular is online dating

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tyler
    tyler
    Participant
    September 21, 2018 at 9:33 pm #185048

Hi guys! I’m not very knowledgeable about the whole dating scene. Besides one time in high school I’ve never actually had a gf and I’m now 21 yrs old in college with a little over a year left. I drive an hour there and back every day so it’s kinda hard to be involved in campus so I’ve been thinking about venturing into online dating but I always kinda thought it was not popular or it was just a place for hookups. So how many people really use online dating succesfully and what are the best sites to meet women not just for hookups like tinder? Thanks!

tyler
    tyler
    Participant
    September 21, 2018 at 9:34 pm #185049

Also are there a lot of younger people my age online or is it more for people who finished school?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    September 23, 2018 at 8:20 pm #185063

“So how many people really use online dating successfully….”

First of all at age 21 odds are no matter how you meet a woman it’s not going to end in marriage.

Truth be told when it comes to love and relationships most of us (fail our way) to success.
    Rarely does someone hit a homerun their first, second, third, or fourth time up at bat.
    If this were not the case we would all be married to our high school sweethearts!

At your age you should approach dating for the purpose of having FUN and socializing.
    The average age of a first time bride is 27 and for grooms it’s 29. Your 20s are for exploring!

You make it sound like “hookups” is a bad thing. Whether it’s a hookup or a relationship it’s a human connection.
    This very website has reviews of the top online dating sites and it breaks things down by male to female ratio, age, income…etc
    Do some research and choose a site. There’s also Meetup dot com for hobby groups to meet people of similar interest in your area.