How should i try talking to her again?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 12:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

MarcusWilson11
    MarcusWilson11
    Participant
    March 7, 2018 at 6:40 pm #167012

there’s a girl i would see around school last year. I wanted to talk to her, but i had no balls and didn’t actually know how to talk to a girl i was crushing on back then.
    So all that i would do is look at her in the hallways and stuff. she caught on cause she started reversing it, being the one who would stare at me and all that.
    I asked her out one day. It came out of nowhere, and I was awkward about it. We had never even talked before. She told me she has a boyfriend (i found out later this was a lie) and thats how we left off.
    The weird thing was, after I asked her, I would see her staring at me all the time. I guess i think maybe she panicked or was shy and just fell back to the boyfriend excuse. Tbh, i was weird about it and came on way too strong.
    Fast forward to this year I moved on and liked someone else for a while, but it isn’t going to work out with her. I think enough time has passed to give it anlther shot but im not sure how.

(Post continues below)

MarcusWilson11
    MarcusWilson11
    Participant
    March 7, 2018 at 6:41 pm #167013

Weve talked once or twice in a group setting this year, and everything has been normal between us. Every now and then I still see her sneaking a look at me or something.
    Im a good looking, popular senior guy. she’s a beautiful, popular sophmore girl.
    Were pretty alike. We both really enjoy art and drawing and we both run track & have the same fun personality.
    I was going to just approach her one day, make some joke about how she probably thought i was crazy, tell her she’s beautiful and I want to “start over” and get to know her. Hopefully get her number or Snapchat
    Another option would he just to start talking to her and build a friendship once spring track starts again in March. I was also recently friendzoned by a friend of hers (even tho she liked me first) so i was thinking of asking her about this girl i want to talk to So is it worth a shot to approach her again and how should i go about it? My only problems is not knowing how to approach her.

MarcusWilson11
    MarcusWilson11
    Participant
    March 7, 2018 at 6:42 pm #167014

I have really improved myself as a guy since last year (more popular, more fun, dress nicer, actually able to talk to girls now) and i want to give this another shot.
    Im talking to other girls too but i want to do this because i have nothing to lose. I just dont know how to give myself the best possible shot. So is this worth it and how should i do it?

And thanks for actually reading all of this if you did !