How the hell do I get over her?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 5:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sammy1989
    Sammy1989
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 5:45 pm #169376

So there is this girl I’ve known in highschool who I’ve grown don’t of over the course of 2 years. On our last year I went ahead and asked her out to prom and she said yes. However when prom day came she said she’d get her own ride and when I got there she just avoided me so the message was pretty clear. Now it’s 2 years later since we last saw each other and I’m on Facebook scrolling through my feed and each time I see her picture all those feelings I had for her keep rushing back even though I know she is not interested. I mean for Christ sake it’s been 2 bloody years :/….
    I hate feeling this way and I want to see her as just any other girl but I just can’t help it…any advice.

P.S: She probably is the only girl I have ever been interested in pursuing a future with.

Sammy1989
    Sammy1989
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 5:45 pm #169377

Grown fond of*

chamberdating
    chamberdating
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 7:15 pm #169381

My best advice would be to focus on yourself and try and not think about the other girl. Some things are just not meant to be.

If you focus on bettering yourself as a person, you’re more likely to be able to attract the girl that’s perfect for you.

Best of luck!