How to ask out a very obese girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 3:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Starkey
    Starkey
    Participant
    March 16, 2018 at 9:33 pm #167621

So, I have kind of a fetish for very overweight girls. I’m not into stuff like weight gain or feeding, and I find slim girls attractive too, but for some reason big bellies and rolls of fat on a girl turn me on the most. Please don’t judge.

I get the train to work. A couple of months ago, a really huge girl started getting the same train as me every day. I’d guess she’s about 20 and something like 150-160kg (about 330-350lbs). Sometimes she’s on her own, and sometimes she’s with a few female friends. She’s the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen and I’ve developed a serious crush and can’t stop thinking about her.

I’m 23 and have had two previous relationships, both with slim girls, and I’ve never really met any very big girls, so this never came up before. I really want to talk to her and ask her out, but I’m worried I might come across as a creep, because won’t it be obvious that I’m asking her out because I’m attracted to her weight? Do big girls find this okay?

heer
    heer
    Participant
    March 17, 2018 at 7:57 am #167627

Just ask her out as you would a slim girl, don’t obsess over her weight when you do or even on the first date. She might her self image issues which might trigger negative reactions.

ms46945
    ms46945
    Participant
    March 18, 2018 at 12:28 pm #167653

Just ask her out , that’s the only way to do it

invisibler
    invisibler
    Participant
    March 25, 2018 at 3:51 pm #168346

I don’t see how does she being overweight change anything. The thing is that, if you really like her, you have to approach her. Hope it all ends well 🙂

Nicky
    Nicky
    Participant
    March 26, 2018 at 3:04 am #168367

just ask her

mr.evans
    mr.evans
    Participant
    March 31, 2018 at 4:38 am #169229

just ask her 😉

anonymouspsy
    anonymouspsy
    Participant
    March 31, 2018 at 1:32 pm #169232

You don’t need to think much about it before hand.

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    April 1, 2018 at 1:50 am #169238

Just ask her. Some guys ask out women because they are attracted to them

angellmia
    angellmia
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 4:07 pm #169365

ask her out like you would with any other girl. what makes this occasion different?

Sammy1989
    Sammy1989
    Participant
    April 2, 2018 at 5:34 pm #169371
    Reply To: How to ask out a very obese girl?

Nothing is really different about her unless you make it that way, ask her out like u would any other girl

CheatingRemorse99
    CheatingRemorse99
    Participant
    April 3, 2018 at 2:13 am #169384
    Reply To: How to ask out a very obese girl?

Ask her out like you would any other woman.