How to ask out this guy?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to ask out this guy?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 11:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

vtrandafir
    vtrandafir
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 1:23 am #164318
    How to ask out this guy?

So there’s this guy that I have a thing for in my group of friends. I want to ask him out but I’m pretty sure he’s not at all into me and I think I’m not his type (nevertheless I have hope). I’m also worried that if I ask him out and he says no or he says yes but it ends up not working out and there will be tension among our friends. I also know that if it doesn’t go well, they’ll definitely take his side. I just want to know if I should ask him and, if so, how should I do it cuz, as embarrassing as it is, I’ve never had to ask anyone out on a date. Thanks!

Lola
    Lola
    Participant
    February 2, 2018 at 8:55 am #164347

Why do you want to ask him out, if you think he is not into you? You need to be more “sure” how he feels about you before you ask him out, otherwise you will just put yourself in a stupid position….

floor
    floor
    Participant
    February 5, 2018 at 8:43 am #164428

Is there a way you can ask one of your buddies to probe the information out of him to see if he’s into you? They can do it really non-chalant and playful. It should be easy.

krome
    krome
    Participant
    February 5, 2018 at 11:25 am #164508

look for hints if he’s into you. depending on his personality you can tell if he’s into you just by the way he talks to you or looks at you. if he’s the shy quiet type then it’s a bit tricky to see. it’s not really easy because you’re pretty much flipping a coin if you’re asking him out on a whim because maybe you don’t ask him out and years later you find out he actually had a thing for you, or maybe you do ask him out and your speculations were true, he really wasn’t into you.
    hint
    but i would suggest finding hints if he likes you first before making a move.

H8SocietyReality217
    H8SocietyReality217
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 7:11 am #164576

quite shocked since almost all women are stubborn, adamant about refusing to ask a guy out first even if they have a strong desire for him

robbyb24
    robbyb24
    Participant
    February 6, 2018 at 1:22 pm #164688

Are you friends on Facebook yet? Add him, and try to initiate small talk. If he responds and is willing to sustain a conversation, then he’s into you I’d say. If not, then probably not, sadly…