How to become the only guy in her interest?  How can I fix the problem?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to become the only guy in her interest? How can I fix the problem?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 9:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Yungsaavage
    Participant
    May 28, 2018 at 1:53 am #175413
    How to become the only guy in her interest? How can I fix the problem?

How do I know if this girl I’ve been hanging out with really likes me,we have known eachother for a few years but recently started hanging out ,we flirt a bit here and there but I’m the one who’s always flirting with her. By the way she’s my friends sister. We have kissed and also been sleeping with each other, I ask her if she likes me and simply says yes or ehh. So I recently asked her again she said yes but doesn’t know how much she likes me. But she’s always talking about this other guy she really likes. So lastnight I told her we can’t see or hang out anymore due to me not wanting to catch anymore feelings for her if she’s into another guy. I told her this and she left and started crying. Later that night she calls the guy she’s into and shows everyone in or group who he is. What should I do now. I have tried to apologize but she’s ignoring me now. I can’t get ger out of my head. I really like her

tom102030
    Participant
    May 28, 2018 at 10:23 pm #175419

Well I guess you have to provide a girl all of her needs so she won’t need external people. The problem is that most girls don’t know what they need. Think about it, do you know what you need? What is best for you? of course NOT!. but by studying basic psychological needs and by observing the girl’s behaviors you will be more likely to achieve better interest. Just to clear up when I say needs I don’t mean NEW CAR or MONEY I mostly mean the internal need within oneself.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 3, 2018 at 3:47 pm #175995

YOU are not “the one” for her!
    Note: You said: ” recently started {hanging out },we flirt a bit here and there but {I’m the one who’s always flirting with her.} By the way she’s my friends sister. We have kissed and also been sleeping with each other, I ask her if she likes me and simply says yes or ehh. So I recently asked her again she said yes (but)… {doesn’t know how much she likes me}. But she’s always talking about this other guy she really likes.”

Whenever someone says: “I love you but… I’m not (in love) with you.” It means YOU are not “the one”!
    Therefore if someone is telling you (they) don’t how much they “like you” then you’re really not the one!

Welcome to the world of “friends with benefits”. It’s a step above being in the “friend zone” only because you’re having sex.
    Nevertheless if you’re unhappy with the way things are it’s time for you to move on.
    You can’t make someone love you!

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde