How to Get Back With an Ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 1:37 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dizzy
    dizzy
    Participant
    September 9, 2018 at 10:54 pm #183820

My ex boyfriend and I split up a year ago. We had no contact for a few months, then became friends, and now we text and call each other every single day.

Recently we have discussed the fact that we are still in love with each other, and he told me that seeing me with other people breaks his heart and he would be much happier if we started again and tried to make things work. I would like to do this. Do you have any advice on what we need to do, and what we need to discuss? Previously we split up after 3 years together because I wanted to live together and he wasn’t ready. He says he is ready now.

So far I’ve thought we need to talk about why we broke up, any conditions we have for each other, any questions for each other, and what we are each going to do to make this time better. We will be taking it slow and keeping it secret at first. Any other ideas or advice on how to approach this? Everything online just says not to! Would love an idea of what to expect going into this.