How to get girls if you’re overweight?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to get girls if you’re overweight?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2020 at 5:41 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ibobee
    ibobee
    Participant
    January 27, 2019 at 1:01 pm #193534
    Reply To: How to get girls if you’re overweight?

lose some weight. if you arent comitted, try to own it. i think fatter guys are way more approachable to begin with.

jonchernov
    jonchernov
    Participant
    January 28, 2019 at 8:27 am #193512
    Reply To: How to get girls if you’re overweight?

Hello everyone. I feel like you all deserve an update on how I’ve been doing since you’ve been so kind as to respond to my issue. I have dropped a lot of weight and am now at 210 lbs (over 30 lbs lighter than where I started August 26th). My confidence has risen, I have found good friends and I’m a generally happy person but I still struggle with girls. I get attached really easily because I have that urge for a relationship that works out long term. I get really frustrated too because there are no guidelines to when you’re supposed to do things as far as I’ve been told by my peers. Basically I’ve built myself up, now I need the pieces to take the next step so if you’ve have the time I would really appreciate it!

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    February 2, 2019 at 10:27 am #194018

Hello Jonchernov

Congratulations on your weight loss. I hope you are feeling proud of your accomplishment.
    I would like very much to provide you with feedback that will help you to move in the direction that you are hungry for. Learning how to navigate the roadway of relationships is very much like learning to drive a car. You have to learn how to control the vehicle (in this case it is your, feelings, thoughts, and actions) and learn how to drive safely with the other cars on the road (the other young men and women that you experience in life). Gaining skill and mastery takes time. so let’s get started and answer the following so we can turn on this car:
    1. At age 16 what are you looking for when you say “Get Girls?”
    2. What do you feel you are offering a girl for them to want to be with you?
    3. How long have you been over weight?
    4. What motivated you to lose weight now? Did you ever lose weight in the past?

I look forward to reading your responses and giving you my feed back.
    GJ

Galaxy Ranger101
    Galaxy Ranger101
    Participant
    February 3, 2019 at 2:51 am #194039

be yourself

aubsluv23
    aubsluv23
    Participant
    February 3, 2019 at 7:43 pm #194068

Honestly just be confident

krystalviolin
    krystalviolin
    Participant
    February 6, 2019 at 11:34 am #194254

don’t just work on your outward appearance. try focusing on your inner beauty. be respectful, be a gentleman, be selfless, be kind, be honest, care for a girl, make her feel beautiful and be funny and flirty!

a female friend of mine is overweight, too but she has such a pretty face and her sense of fashion is just amazing! and she had her first boyfriend before not-overweight-me.
    what I’m trying to say is: try working hard with what you have and be generous and yourself.

also, see it as an advantage: if a girl will like you, she will genuinely like your inner beauty and admire your ability to make the best out of your situation.
    Now, I’m not saying that overweight guys equal ugly guys but you can definitely try paying attention to style, outfits, hair, being clean and stuff like that.

good luck!

GJ
    GJ
    Participant
    February 7, 2019 at 9:35 am #194366

Hello Jonchernov

Congratulations on your weight loss. I hope you are feeling proud of your accomplishment.
    I would like very much to provide you with feedback that will help you to move in the direction that you are hungry for. Learning how to navigate the roadway of relationships is very much like learning to drive a car. You have to learn how to control the vehicle (in this case it is your, feelings, thoughts, and actions) and learn how to drive safely with the other cars on the road (the other young men and women that you experience in life). Gaining skill and mastery takes time. so let’s get started and answer the following so we can turn on this car:
    1. At age 16 what are you looking for when you say “Get Girls?”
    2. What do you feel you are offering a girl for them to want to be with you?
    3. How long have you been over weight?
    4. What motivated you to lose weight now? Did you ever lose weight in the past?

I look forward to reading your responses and giving you my feed back.
    GJ

koalafamily2
    koalafamily2
    Participant
    February 14, 2019 at 8:31 am #194948

I am 201 lbs, 5’6”, and am overweight, with cosmetic flaws, but am with an incredible lady, who is a fashion designer (model looks). Considering she’s the type who was probably part of the “in crowd” in HS, her personality is just the same as mine, is non judgmental, not into game playing, not shallow,nor does she look down on those who are average or normal. I consider myself fortunate and lucky to have her as my girlfriend, but I am honest, considerate, loving, and kind, which probably caught her eye.

I figure if she met a pretty boy, she would be miserable, because there is a chance a model looking guy may be a player or mess around her back. Just be yourself, treat potential mates with respect, and you’ll be fine.

Xife
    Xife
    Participant
    February 18, 2019 at 4:18 pm #195115

Have a look at the RSD crew

roxychic
    roxychic
    Participant
    February 25, 2019 at 11:01 am #195503

Love who you are and girls will too

jim275
    jim275
    Participant
    February 25, 2019 at 2:17 pm #195532

It’s you confidence that counts

MFisc
    MFisc
    Participant
    February 26, 2019 at 7:08 am #195568

Well confindence is key but u should think about loosing weight mate

RupertDelPrado
    RupertDelPrado
    Participant
    March 8, 2019 at 9:35 pm #196279

I’m…not… Touching.. This… Just… No.

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:20 am #202182

yeah i would agree that w=once you leave high school/college it really doesnt matter who you were in high school or what your status was

soopermantoo
    soopermantoo
    Participant
    August 22, 2019 at 5:51 am #205925

It’s all about how you present yourself

1 2 3