How to go about it

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to go about it

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 9:49 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

confused1313
    Participant
    May 16, 2018 at 9:58 pm #174388
    Reply To: How to go about it

Good job

geralt
    Participant
    June 8, 2018 at 1:54 am #176525

another update

I started dating another girl, and went on a few dates and slept with her. But it ended pretty quickly cause she said there was a lack of chemistry, and I actually agree with her haha.

So this one I was originally talking about has just contacted me again after ages with “hey how are you going :)”

hi
    Participant
    June 10, 2018 at 2:53 am #176629

If its HER that keeps trying to initiate conversation by asking her how you are then I suppose you could assume that she is interested and is looking to pursue some sort of relationship with you. Maybe plan something with this girl and then see how its like in person?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 10, 2018 at 2:45 pm #176643

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.” – Oscar Wilde

In a world with over 7 Billion people rejection just means NEXT!
    This girl was never “into you”. I would block all communication with her.
    Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you.

Best wishes!

patrice agosto
    Participant
    June 10, 2018 at 5:41 pm #176647

It sounds like she is not really sure about you or doesn’t like you as much as you like her. My best advice is give people the same amount of attention they give to you… nothing more nothing less!!! Of course be a gentleman and offer a date here and there but if you see she is constantly turning you down.. never make someone a priority while you’re just an option to them. You have to show that you’re a valuable catch as well… because you sound like you are! Hope this helps

geralt
    Participant
    June 11, 2018 at 7:52 pm #176746

Ok
    we sent a few messages to each other- the vibe was friendly and a little bit flirty from her. She also said she is moving to a town closer to where I live(before it was about 40mins away) This time I decided to ask if she wanted to catch up this coming weekend and she responded positively.

the thing is something tells me she might flake or pretend to ‘postpone’ – just a gut instinct I have and maybe it’s based on the past experiences
    I haven’t set a time or location yet- was gonna do that in the next day or so. ( I haven’t messaged in since that interaction as I don’t want to or really need to)
    also I get the feeling I am a backup plan- which does not feel good

maybe I should just cancel haha….

1 2