How to proceed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How to proceed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 1:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ramtin
    ramtin
    Participant
    November 14, 2018 at 5:07 am #189310
    How to proceed

so there is this girl I like and I think she likes me but I don’t know how to proceed ( I’m kinda dumb in these situations)

let’s start at the begging

in the first week of the university the professor choose me as a group head( i am supposed to help my

group members with their project, homework, etc) and after 2 weeks had passed a couple of new students

enrolled in my major(she was one of them). and at her first lesson, she asked me about group heads after I

explained it to her and told her who the group heads are she said can I join your group without hesitation.

so after that, I set a one on one meeting with her to help her catch up with the rest of the class. things went

well and once the class was over I asked her why did she choose this major she said it was her parents

choice, but she wanted to enroll in animation. I am passionate about art as well and we had a nice long

ramtin
    ramtin
    Participant
    November 14, 2018 at 5:08 am #189311

the rest is here

25min) conversation about art. and we exchanged contacts (Instagram, I had her phone number since I

was her group head). its been about a week and every day we send each other art related posts.

now my question is how do I proceed if I want to make things more personal? lead the conversation of art

and towards more personal thing and beyond

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    November 22, 2018 at 6:29 pm #189710

Ask her out to lunch or dinner and see where things go.
    During the date flirt with her and see if she flirts back.
    Ask her questions about her favorite this or that and in the end go for a good-bye kiss.
    This is based upon whether or not there was lots flirty banter, laughter, eye contact, and genuine rapport established.

If there is no real chemistry, no smiling/laughter, and the conversation was like pulling teeth she’s not into you.
    In order to make things “personal” with someone you have get personal with them.

Best wishes!

mscara
    mscara
    Participant
    November 22, 2018 at 6:54 pm #189713

Invite her out to an art showing or gallery, something that it particularly special to her, it will let her know you listen and care about what she cares about.