How to stop seeing a girl after sleeping with them on the 2nd date?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2020 at 11:47 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

sgms2287
    sgms2287
    Participant
    February 25, 2020 at 3:59 pm #230459

I met this girl on a dating app and we’ve gone out a couple times. At first I thought we were a good fit and I am attracted to her. So we went out on a 2nd date and we ended up sleeping together. I did not expect it to happen but it did and she said she normally never sleeps with a guy after 2 dates but she thinks she likes me and that she has a connection with me. I do not feel a connection with her but I don’t want to ghost her or say I don’t want to see her again just a few days after sleeping with her. She will think I’m an asshole and I just used her for sex. What do I do?

veeeronicac
    veeeronicac
    Participant
    February 25, 2020 at 4:42 pm #230462

Be up front with her, although it may hurt her at first it is a better move than for you to lead her on. Believe me.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 27, 2020 at 7:55 pm #230622

“I don’t want to ghost her or say I don’t want to see her again just a few days after sleeping with her.”
    “She will think I’m an asshole and I just used her for sex…”

Stop worrying about what someone thinks who you’re never going to see again!

Just tell her you enjoyed meeting her and getting to know her but you don’t feel like there is a real love connection.
    It’s 2020! When {two consenting adults} choose to have sex neither person should walk away feeling “used”.
    This is especially true if both people experienced an orgasm.

If you’ve only seen each other (twice) she shouldn’t be “heartbroken” over you.
    Odds are {both of you are still maintaining active profiles} on the dating the app.
    This means you (both) are keeping your options open!

Most people aren’t in hurry to have “seconds” of an average or “so-so” meal.
    This is the real reason why most “one night stands” occur.
    Had the sex been “mind blowing” you’d be coming back for more!

xink
    xink
    Participant
    March 6, 2020 at 2:43 pm #231020

You have to be honest man
    Tell her how you feel and apologise for things moving too fast maybe ?

Coldphoenix1
    Coldphoenix1
    Participant
    March 7, 2020 at 10:51 am #231083

Be honest, as a woman I will 100% say you’ll hurt her more and look like a dick if you’re NOT honest with her. Tell her you enjoyed your dates but didnt feel a connection. It isnt pleasant but it is something that happens, she will understand and I’m sure she’ll appreciate the honestly

Sarah102
    Sarah102
    Participant
    March 9, 2020 at 4:33 pm #231253

Just be honest with her, never ghost her. People appreciate honesty

doggos4life
    doggos4life
    Participant
    March 10, 2020 at 8:21 am #231270

Definitely just be honest. It’s better to say you don’t feel that same connection rather than leading her on or ghosting her. There’s nothing else you can do 🙂