How to tell someone you're not interested after kissing them?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    May 5, 2019 at 8:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

DarkChamber
    DarkChamber
    Participant
    February 26, 2019 at 10:41 pm #195722

Now please don’t hate on me for this, I realize my mistakes and how utterly stupid I am.

Now i’m a married woman, and my husband goes to work in the next state 5 days every week leaving me home alone for a big chunk of the week. Obviously I’ve been getting lonely and trying to hang out with people. I’ve been hanging out with this guy a few times, mostly going to see a movie or go to the comic shop. He’s a fun person to be around but he never really asked anything about me, like how are my classes going or things i’m interested in. But tonight after we saw another movie, we kissed just before I got out of the car. I KNOW I KNOW I’M STUPID!! Obviously i didn’t feel anything when it happened, but I want to continue hanging out with him, but I just want to be friends. If i have to just cut him off completely then fine I’ll do it (how?) But if there’s a way i can still keep hanging out with him I’d really like to know if there is one.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    February 27, 2019 at 6:03 pm #195762

” I want to continue hanging out with him, but I just want to be friends.”
    Forget about that! The guy wants to have sex with you not enter into your “Friend Zone”.

Tell him you made a huge mistake the other night by kissing him and you love your HUSBAND.

Join some type of (Meetup dot com) group (book club, theatre goers, meditation, yoga, or hobby interests)
    Make some {married female friends}, take a community college class, or find a job to occupy yourself.
    Break up the week by going to visit with your husband if possible every now and then.

Kissing him was a mistake but your first mistake was going out on dates with him to begin with!
    Imagine how you would feel if your husband was doing the same thing with another woman. You’d call it {cheating} no doubt. No husband wants his wife to be going out on “dates” with another guy. Don’t put yourself in that position again.
    It’s clear this guy wants to have sex with you and therefore it would be stupid to convince yourself he’s just a “friend”.

Move on!