I am doing something wrong with this lady and I don't know what it is…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

magic
    magic
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 4:39 pm #178039

One day this girl came over, start talking to me, she said: we should do something together one day.

So I said to myself: Game is on bb

I invite her to dinner at my place. During dinner, she said she likes the way I look into her eyes but I make her nervous.
    Next day she wrote me a message: Had a great time bla blan..

So I said to myself: Game still on bb

I respond: I want to see you again, let’s meet on Sunday. Not possible cuz she is traveling and then a friend came over to the city etc…
    I said ok, fuck it. She will come back if is interested…
    Over a week passed. She text me back: hey, do we see each other at the party tomorrow.
    I’ll maybe pass by I said.

We cross each other at the party and felt something weird.
    She mentioned my look again and the way I look at her is deep and she likes that.
    I asked If she wanted to explore further.
    She say: maybe
    Ahhh this woman is driving me crazy. Is she playing?. Is she seeking attention? Does she like me?

nitroz6
    nitroz6
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 7:03 pm #178049

I’m not sure of her age, or yours for that matter, but the fact is that I’ve noticed a lot of girls, younger especially enjoy the prospect of having a guy interested in them much more than the actual act of dating or getting to know someone. Pretty obvious I know, but it’s accurate. Girls claim guys only care about sex at some points but there’s also a lot of girls who will do a lot just to get attention from someone. Fact is she probably does like you, but may be too immature to act on that, or too set in her ways of enjoying the attention. Best thing to do in my opinion would be to ask her to cut the shit (in a nicer way of course) and ask if she has any interest in you that way.

magic
    magic
    Participant
    June 27, 2018 at 3:02 am #178059

She’s 25 im 36. That kind of fit in your theory.
    Thank you 😉

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    June 28, 2018 at 2:51 am #178191

When she said maybe you should have leaned in and kissed her.
    If she kisses you back great and if she pushes away you know where you stand.

Personally I would have attempted to make out with her at my place after dinner. (After doing some flirting during the meal)
    The longer you go without making a move the more you come off as a “nice guy” and nice guys end up in the “friend zone”.

As the older person she’s expecting you to take the lead, be confident, more experienced, smooth/suave, and at ease.

Hopefully you’re not staring at her. She may be trying to tell you it’s coming across as being too intense.
    Young girls are kind of use to guys not treating them all that “special”. Having your undivided attention may make her nervous.
    They want to laugh, flirt, be playful, snuggle, kiss, in a casual relaxed atmosphere. Avoid being too serious!
    If you act like it’s the natural flow of things she won’t get caught up in her head thinking about the age difference or whatever.

Aka Akuma
    Aka Akuma
    Participant
    June 29, 2018 at 3:36 pm #178378

DashingScorpio is 100% spot on. You totally missed two opportunities and that window for action is most likely closed. That’s a total FAIL. We all fail — all the time, that’s why we are on a dating advice site. Learn and move on.

halimarina
    halimarina
    Participant
    June 30, 2018 at 11:19 am #178507

nice

halimarina
    halimarina
    Participant
    June 30, 2018 at 11:19 am #178508

nice for you