I am wanting to know if any women would date a guy like me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    July 7, 2018 at 2:38 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dwade09
    dwade09
    Participant
    March 6, 2018 at 10:00 am #166844

I am 5’11” 450 lbs obese and on disability getting 800$ a month to live on because of PTSD and Rheumatoid Arthritis unable to work. I pay my bills and don’t need money from anyone. I support myself fine. I have been obese my entire life since the age of 5, around 15 I hit 400 lbs and haven’t been able to lose it no matter what I ate, how I ate and what I did. The weight won’t come off. I have never been under 400 lbs in my entire life. I am 37 years old now. I been single my whole life and have been harshly rejected even down to being told I needed to kill myself. I have been catfished and lead on for months by a few women who turned out to be married and didn’t really want me.

I am just wondering where I stand and if any women would really be interested in a guy like me.

user1991
    user1991
    Participant
    March 10, 2018 at 5:38 pm #167178

Don’t dwell on that my man. You kick yourself off the game with the attitude of “will any woman accept me”. I can imagine where it comes from but I will never know cause you are the one living it. But what I can tell you is that you as any other girl are human beings.
    Yeah being obese is not a plus, but still, you are just like anybody else. All people are relative in their imperfections. So if a girl doesn’t want you, then find another one. And if a girl told you to kill yourself, then she is not decent of a human being who is definitely not worth your time.
    I advise you focus on other activities in your life and leave this part to when it comes. If you don’t have many activities, create ones. Art, music, reading, getting healthy. Women love a man passionate man, or to be precise humans love passion.

All the best wishes.