I broke up with my girlfriend for acting extremely crazy now my reason is null

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2019 at 3:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Borey
    Borey
    Participant
    May 22, 2019 at 4:09 am #200886

My girlfriend and I were together for 7 months. We have great chemistry, can talk for hours even after the goo-goo-Gaga phase was over. We share similar interests and goals for our future. My biggest issue with our relationship is I tend to brush off things she sometimes says and to avoid conflict, I ignore her until she’s no longer talking about the topic. I’m conscious of it but I can admit I still do sometimes. We have broken up once due to petty arguments we both could’ve handled differently. She was in a wreck some months back and as a result she was being treated for a couple months. She was recently given the ok to come home. We rekindled how we felt. Two days after her being home, she starts randomly sending me a bunch of texts and calls out of nowhere. One of the calls I answer and it failed. She shows up to my house acting crazy. Then between later that night and Sunday she sent me 15+ texts. I was so suffocated, so I broke up with her. Just today, I text her about sending he

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    May 23, 2019 at 11:50 pm #200988

“I broke up with my girlfriend for acting extremely crazy..”
    “I tend to {brush off things she sometimes says} and to avoid conflict..”
    “I {ignore her} until she’s no longer talking about the topic.”
    “she starts randomly sending me a bunch of texts and calls out of nowhere..”
    “One of the calls I answer and it failed. She shows up to my house acting crazy.”

From what you’ve written it does not sound like you’re really into this girl at all.
    Ignoring a woman who cares about you is disrespectful which is why she’s “acting crazy”.
    On some level you must get some pleasure out of ignoring her and watching her chase after you.
    Odds are if she suddenly ghosted you then you’d be the one reaching out to her.

You’re clearly not in love with this girl and you don’t care enough to listen to her in a meaningful way.
    Essentially you’re wasting each other’s time because neither of you makes the other “happy”.
    At the 7 month mark most couples don’t have this much drama. You’re incompatible.
    Move on for good!

aray808311
    aray808311
    Participant
    June 17, 2019 at 8:18 am #202168

dang 15 texts
    15+ texts!