I can't find a boyfriend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 9:59 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 4:10 pm #178812

I can’t find a boyfriend?

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 8:00 pm #178819

Baby steps!

Just going out on date should be the initial goal.
    Boyfriends come after having gone out on several dates, establishing rapport, and chemistry with one guy.

Ask yourself why (you) believe you don’t have a boyfriend and be honest with yourself.
    If you want something different YOU have to do something different.

Secondly you shouldn’t feel as though having a boyfriend is the key to true happiness!
    There are lots of women with boyfriends and husbands who (aren’t) living “the fairytale”.

Establish a career path, travel, and develop friendships with other singles. Desperation is not a good look.
    Instead focus on looking your best, take some fun classes, be active with hobbies and other interests on Meetup dot com.
    People who appear happy in general tend to attract people while those who seem depressed or introverted don’t.

The world may not owe you anything but (you) owe yourself the world!
    “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive” – Matt Cameron

CROWNrsf
    CROWNrsf
    Participant
    July 9, 2018 at 8:26 pm #178820

You kind of just have to put yourself out there. be yourself and make sure you know that hes interested and show him that you’re interested as well!

FridRix
    FridRix
    Participant
    July 10, 2018 at 2:12 am #178826

I do not think that this is a strong problem. If you know yourself well, then the guys will find you

juliegurl27
    juliegurl27
    Participant
    July 10, 2018 at 4:34 am #178829

Go out, mingle with others. But first, ask yourself why you want one. After all, it’s not a contest.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    July 15, 2018 at 6:29 pm #179362

It frustrates me that he might not be interested in me.

kkcoco1999
    kkcoco1999
    Participant
    July 23, 2018 at 9:55 pm #180110

You have to really put yourself out there. Go out with friends, get a dating app, etc. Just remember to be yourself!

Tilalit
    Tilalit
    Participant
    July 25, 2018 at 2:55 am #180210

You will, take your time

greycat
    greycat
    Participant
    July 25, 2018 at 9:51 am #180219

im a strong believer that there is someone specifically for someone and its all a matter of finding it. ive been through my fair shares of men who apparent to want something serious when all they want is some fun and that has been something that affected me in trusting. Im also asking when will i ever get a boyfriend but i remain hopeful that someone would eventually want to date me and maybe start something serious

Wonderdog1996
    Wonderdog1996
    Participant
    July 25, 2018 at 3:56 pm #180245
    Reply To: I can't find a boyfriend?

Find someone who is nice, is responsible and good around family members. And who can drink socially without being an ass.

shavkat
    shavkat
    Participant
    July 25, 2018 at 11:49 pm #180256

i assume you’re young, so i say enjoy and live your best life and one day a guy will come along and have the privilege to experience that with you. nothing should have to be forced.

Zeppydoodah
    Zeppydoodah
    Participant
    July 26, 2018 at 1:25 am #180258

If you are young, and I’m talking teenage years or up to 25 or so, date around and enjoy it. You’ll figure out more what you like and what you don’t like about guys by doing this!