I cant pick between two girls

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I cant pick between two girls

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 12:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lostinlove
    lostinlove
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:16 pm #49523

first, become friends, with one or both of them- take them on a nice date and see which offers to pay her portion of the check.
    a better test is to fart and the one who laughs about it is a keeper. 🙂

jacksonCon
    jacksonCon
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:17 pm #49649

okay thank you all 🙂 I went with the new girl and I’m glad I did. We’ve been talking every night, and have a date on Sunday. She definitely makes me happier then the other girl, and understands me very well. Thanks for all the help guys.

Brett123
    Brett123
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 6:17 pm #49660

Only you know the girls, we can’t really choose for you. But it seems you don’t know your crush much and are based on what you see, whereas the other girl is already interesting to you. Either check out your crush or stick to the other one.

GregoryGeczi
    GregoryGeczi
    Participant
    April 14, 2014 at 9:55 pm #51256
    Reply To: I cant pick between two girls

You pick the one that matches you best

uch2014
    uch2014
    Participant
    April 15, 2014 at 10:29 am #51257

definitely date the new girl, then your crush may become more friendly/flirty with you if you are dating her best friend, you will then see which one suits you best (this is all if you are having a tough time trying to talk to your crush)

Sarah Herzog
    Sarah Herzog
    Participant
    April 15, 2014 at 6:00 pm #51270

Choose the new one.

April 26, 2014 at 8:07 am #51830

Simple as, follow your heart.

That simple.

OneX12345
    OneX12345
    Participant
    April 26, 2014 at 7:19 pm #51840

Go with her gut.

OneX12345
    OneX12345
    Participant
    April 26, 2014 at 7:19 pm #51841

Go with your gut.

GraphOfLIfe
    GraphOfLIfe
    Participant
    April 27, 2014 at 12:18 am #51844

Let’s call the first girl you had a crush on = crush1
    This new girl = crush2

Yah this is a delicate situation. You should keep in touch with crush2, but don’t get too involved for just a little while so you can get to know crush1’s personality.

What you know about crush1 seems like information you’ve heard from others. Approach her as a friend and just get to know her, you’ll get a feel for her personality and then you can reassess your feelings.

It’s a tough decision, but I would recommend not getting in too deep with either of the girls until you make a decision.

Good luck. If for some reason this doesn’t work out, don’t worry, you’ve got your whole life ahead of you and more people to meet.

1 2