I consider myself damaged goods (I’m artistic don’t worry), should I go for t

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 8:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mlglr333
    mlglr333
    Participant
    March 30, 2020 at 7:41 pm #232349

I’m a 29 and I have been chatting to this 30 yr old guy who literally looks like he has been hand delivered to me by the universe. He is everything that I said I wanted looks wise, conversation wise, he is smart, analytical, knows his natal chart, good career prospects etc

The only problem is that he is…. too nice??!

We’ve never met as he lives in another city, so I’m worried about our sexual compatibility, since some photos of him I get “the Ick” feeling

Am I crazy to think that I would like him more if he was more cold and neglecting or had tattoos or went to prison? I mean my childhood was filled with neglect. Should I just wait until his dark side comes out? (assuming that everyone has one)

What’s the path here, go with my childhood comfort and experience a familiar high by dating a thin skinned narcissist or go for the Good?

What if my sexuality is linked to neglect and I can’t feel as sexual with a Nice guy vs a Bad boy?

—V.I.D
    Very Inexperienced Dater

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    March 31, 2020 at 4:16 pm #232400

First of all you need to STOP seeing yourself as being “damaged goods”.
    Truth be told everyone walks around with an invisible amount of emotional baggage.

Secondly at age 29 most women have gone through their “bad boy” phase.
    It’s a practical decision to CHOOSE to be with someone who treats them right.
    Self-respect/maturity makes people look out for (their best interest).

FEAR is what keeps most people from trying anything new.
    It’s safer to stick with what’s familiar. Don’t let your history keep you from your dynasty!

If you want something different YOU have to do something different!
    Your future lies ahead of you and not behind you.
    The world may not owe you anything but YOU owe yourself the world!

When push comes to shove you can always teach a guy how you like to have sex or fantasize.
    Odds are if a guy is {into you} he will gladly do whatever it takes to “rock your world”.
    Knowingly pleasing the woman a man loves is the ultimate male ego stroke.

“Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.’ – Oscar Wilde

Quezzy
    Quezzy
    Participant
    April 1, 2020 at 12:48 pm #232469

I say go for it…but he should know that you have your own terms and conditions.
    that’s the only way he’ll respect and value you the most.

hotfun
    hotfun
    Participant
    April 1, 2020 at 1:45 pm #232479

good

tephros
    tephros
    Participant
    April 1, 2020 at 6:45 pm #232486

You should probably physically meet him before you get too hung up on things. I’ve done online dating all of my life – people can be very different in person and chemistry cannot be assessed well online.

I think the “too nice” thing is when guys who are inexperienced/poor daters themselves become infatuated with a girl, put her on a pedestal and worship her. Most women don’t find it attractive as it projects a lack of confidence. Unless it kills your attraction for him (which you cannot yet really assess), I’d just ignore it and he’ll learn you’re a human and not a goddess probably.

lequochung
    lequochung
    Participant
    April 2, 2020 at 2:34 am #232490

Good

mell652
    mell652
    Participant
    April 2, 2020 at 6:15 am #232495

great thank you very much

ShriMaran
    ShriMaran
    Participant
    April 3, 2020 at 3:04 pm #232558

There’s not really any normal way to start a relationship. Some people go on a date, and then another date, and then another, and one day it’s just clear to both of them that they’re in a relationship. Some people start seeing each other, but they keep things black and white until a “So are we doing this?” conversation makes it official. Sometimes a platonic friendship forms first and tension builds under the surface until an unexpected kiss lights the friendship on fire….

some articles May be helpfull to you❣❣❣❤

Khanyie
    Khanyie
    Participant
    April 3, 2020 at 5:31 pm #232561
    Reply To: I consider myself damaged goods (I’m artistic don’t worry), should I go for t

no one is a damaged good, you just have to change any bad ways

Strikablade
    Strikablade
    Participant
    April 17, 2020 at 11:12 am #232911
    Reply To: I consider myself damaged goods (I’m artistic don’t worry), should I go for t

Its always worht the effort if you get the feeling, its worth a shot.

josephmania
    josephmania
    Participant
    April 19, 2020 at 3:24 pm #232950

Always worth the shot

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    April 21, 2020 at 3:44 am #232989

this covid19 virus has got me bored & horny on my bed hmu on my
    kik:—> havnfunliz

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    April 21, 2020 at 3:44 am #232990

ok this covid19 virus has got me bored & horny on my bed hmu on my

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    April 21, 2020 at 3:45 am #232991

np but this covid19 virus has got me bored & horny on my bed hmu on my