I don’t know if she is still interested in me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2020 at 7:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nonamer
    Nonamer
    Participant
    April 7, 2020 at 11:23 am #232616

So I´ve been talking to this girl that I met online for about 3/4 weeks, she said that she likes me and we even set up a date for after quartine.
    But right now she is giving me some dry answers, for example yesterday she said that she gets mad when people say stuff behind her back, I said that she will never have that problem with me cause I always say what I think and she just replied with “Nice”

Should I try something different like a video call or phone call? I guess we are both getting bored

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    April 7, 2020 at 2:57 pm #232623

You should have been having actual phone calls!

Three/four weeks of only {texting} doesn’t establish a real HUMAN connection!
    Essentially you’re just a bunch of text messages and emojis on each other’s cell phone.
    Talking on the phone will also give you some idea if there is any real chemistry between you.
    There is a huge difference between reading LOL! and actually HEARING someone laugh out loud.

Secondly bear in mind anyone with an {active online dating profile} is keeping their options open!
    Therefore you should also be engaging with multiple girls and keeping your options open as well.

One huge mistake would be to lull yourself into behaving you’re in an exclusive relationship which doesn’t exist!
    Other guys hit on her!

If you were looking for a job you wouldn’t stop sending out your resume because you had a great interview with one company.
    Until an offer has been made and accepted both the company and candidate are within their rights to interview with others.

Sydney321
    Sydney321
    Participant
    April 8, 2020 at 2:57 pm #232646

FaceTime her! Its so much easier to catch a vibe when you can actually see someones emotions and body language rather than through text! Best of luck!