I dont know what to do…. :(

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 8:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

elisa_rose
    elisa_rose
    Participant
    September 21, 2018 at 12:01 am #184921

So, there is this boy in my math class and I really like him. Let’s call him Denis… (That’s not his name) Anyway, he is new to my school and is kinda shy but still semi-popular. I only have one class with him, One day I was doing my work when I looked over at him and he was staring at me… I was so scared to look at him so I just looked away like I didn’t see him. Fast forward to lunch, I was sitting with my friend and denis was sitting at the table in front of me. Again I looked at him, and he was looking at me again. After lunch, I was standing by my locker on my phone, and Denis was over on the other side of the hallway with his friends. They kept pushing him towards me and laughing. Every day, the same thing happens. I’m way too shy to go and talk to him, I don’t know what to do. please help!

jonchernov
    jonchernov
    Participant
    September 23, 2018 at 6:45 pm #185058

Start by adding him on social media and talking to him there. Starting a streak on Snapchat is a great way to start talking to people.

geangean887
    geangean887
    Participant
    October 25, 2018 at 11:47 pm #187934

Talk to him! You have nothing to lose! Just start as you would with a friend and come up with a funny comment. I regret not talking to the boys that i had crushes on sooner instead of just crushing from afar. 🙂

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    October 26, 2018 at 2:12 pm #187980

yeah talk to him! or at the very least don’t look away like yo udon’t want him to look at you. be more inviting when you see each other and sorta encourage him to come to you, be more open/inviting to him to give him the message you won’t reject him if he would come over.

also it never hurts to initiate to help a guy feel more comfy and confident to appraoch you. smile at him. say “hi Denis – althoug that’s not your real name” to him when you pass by him – and with a smile. and keep smiling and saying hi and initiate small talk with him. eventually he’ll get the clue AND confidence to then approach you and you’e off.

good luck!

Anonymous
    Anonymous
    October 29, 2018 at 5:38 pm #188127

I would do the same