I feel like I might never  find a boyfriend?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I feel like I might never find a boyfriend?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2018 at 12:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    July 26, 2018 at 5:12 pm #180307
    I feel like I might never find a boyfriend?

Because my level of ugliness might be on a different level then every other woman’s.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 2:18 pm #180377

When we change our circumstances change.

If {you} truly believe the reason you don’t have a boyfriend is because of your looks then change them!

Work out, lose weight, visit a dermatologist, change your hairstyle, manicure/pedicure, upgrade your wardrobe, consider plastic surgery….etc
    Make new friends and expand your social circle. Stop putting yourself down and learn to enjoy life whether you have a boyfriend or not.
    People are generally attracted to those who seem happy in their own skin. Negativity, insecurity, and lack of confidence are not attractive.

“If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

Having said all the above if you go to any public place; mall, church, grocery store, park, beach or movie theatre you’re going to see people
    (you) consider to be ugly or unattractive and they will have a boyfriend/girlfriend or spouse by their side.
    Most of the world’s population is “average looking” or worse.

IloveCats
    IloveCats
    Participant
    July 27, 2018 at 10:48 pm #180414

I want a guy to accept me for how I look.