I feel like my sex like kind of sucks and I’m not sure how to fix it

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2018 at 3:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nitroz6
    nitroz6
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 7:26 pm #178051

So I’m a young guy in college, I’m kind of laughing that I’m even having to ask this on here but none of my buddies are very intelligent with these sort of things.

I’ve been dating my current girlfriend for about a year now. In the beginning the sex seemed great, we clearly had a connection and started dating officially pretty quick after first going out. Part of me thinks that the sex may have seemed good in the beginning because it was new but either way I feel like something has changed.

We just kind of don’t have sex much ever. And when we do it seems pretty plain but i’m Just happy to have gotten laid again. Part of this is because for reasons I can’t explain she’s just very sensitive, so after we have sex she needs like a 2 day break typically to be able to have sex again without pain. I don’t fault her for that. I know she can’t help it and while it’s frustrating, that’s just the way it is.

nitroz6
    nitroz6
    Participant
    June 26, 2018 at 7:33 pm #178052

But even when there’s nothing stopping us, she just never initiates. Even when I feel like I’m making it pretty clear that’s what I want. Instead, i’ll typically get her off with my hand and then she offers more almost like she’s obligated because i’ve told her my feelings a couple times before. I know part of it is me, I could try to be more spontaneous but seeing as she usually is the one with more constraints it can be difficult. She used to tell me when we started dating about different tastes she had sexually but since then it seems like she’s never voiced those same interests again. I guess for you guys (or girls) what do you consider a normal amount of sex, and what’s your opinion on who has to initiate and such. I feel like I’m too young to be worrying about this shit.

nitroz6
    nitroz6
    Participant
    June 27, 2018 at 9:52 am #178053

Fuck. Never mind. Wrong forum, ignore this.