I feel likes she doesnt have interrests

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2018 at 5:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Leroy
    Leroy
    Participant
    July 19, 2018 at 3:58 pm #179922

So im a pretty young guy (i dont want to include my age here) so i got this massive crush on this girl like she is 100 precent the one.
    Sometimes it feels like she wants something also and sometimes she seems distance. Ive told her ive liked her and shes told me that im nice and all. (I know nkt really much to go on). Im pretty shy but not really around her. We have done some things together where she gave me feelings she likes me. (My friend who is in touch with her told me she also got exited when she heard of me). Now here is the problem. She is 3 years younger than me wich isnt really wrong but still. Her parents doesnt like if she hangs out with older guys. (Wich i kinda get). She is on vacation now so we only talk via text but everytime we text we are havin a good convo but then one of us ruins by talking about her parents. End of every convo it ends with my parents would not be ok with this maybe we should hang out anymore or do everything in secret.

Leroy
    Leroy
    Participant
    July 20, 2018 at 8:41 am #179923

Part 2:everytime i offer her to go to her parents and meet em when she gets home from vacation she denies is telling me they will never find it ok thats she hangs with me. (Im thinking that if i meet them be polite and nice they might change their mind) but she just doesnt see it. She is always sl negative like this is my dreamgirl, she is absolutely perfect and she says she wants to do stuff and says she kinda likes me. But she doesnt see anything happen cus of her parents. Like a friend of mine she told me that she said to her that it isnt going to be anything with me because her parents would never aprove. I just dont know it anymore like u guyd reading this probably cant do shit with this either cus its vague and weird. But if u do have advise please tell me. I really wanna start something with this girl but she doesnt see her parents changing. I guees if her parents aprove it will all work out but if i cant see them i cus she doesnt want to than this wont work.

dashingscorpio
    dashingscorpio
    Participant
    July 25, 2018 at 3:15 pm #180239

Move on!
    She knows her parents better than you do.
    And since you didn’t want to include your age it’s a good chance this girl is (underage)

In order for (her) to be “the one” she would have to see (you) as being “the one”.
    At the very least a “soulmate” is someone who actually wants to be with you!

If she were really “into you” she would try to find a way and she sure wouldn’t be telling her friends there’s no chance.
    Secondly for you know it’s (her) that may think you’re too old to get involved with.
    Lots of young girls “feel good” about attracting older guys but ultimately while in school prefer guys their own age.
    She doesn’t see herself going to the prom with you or taking you on double dates with friends her age.

Last but not least (she) is too young to be “serious” about anyone!
    You calling her your “dream girl” and you’re not even dating is a sign that you’re too young yourself.
    Right now you have a bad case of infatuation. Obstacles are seen as romantic too.

Wonderdog1996
    Wonderdog1996
    Participant
    July 25, 2018 at 3:37 pm #180240

The girl does not know what she wants if she really wanted you then she would really push this. If she ain’t pushing it to move on please in search of another girl. Just sadly a girl you are too attached too that just does not want to push it for you then leave her again if she is not willing to push it for you.