I feel the first date went well, where to go from here

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    June 6, 2018 at 8:57 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Braytc
    Participant
    May 21, 2018 at 3:05 am #174677

Hi all, I am a 24 Male, went out with 24 Female

I’d just like to get some opinions on how this went since it’s not extremely common to come across someone that I really like, and I suppose that’s for most people too.

There is a girl that I went to high school with and graduated with years ago, always had her on instagram and facebook but never really talked to her kind of thing, she was in 1 or 2 of my classes or something.

For it being summer now and having the best time to date stress free, I messaged her about 2 weeks ago. It was very spur of the moment, she responded that same night, and we just sort of hit it off from there. Again, we graduated the same school the same year, but never really talked to each other so this was the first time.

After we got to know each other by messaging for a day or 2, I got her number and we texted back and forth for about a good week, every single day around our work schedules.

I then asked her out that weekend, and she already had plans with