I found out my bf cheated on me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2019 at 1:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    EliteSingles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    Adult Friend Finder Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

TWill21
    TWill21
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 10:26 pm #224779

So my boyfriend and I have been through some much, but he’s cheating on me was the straw that broke the camel’s back. How do I cope and be okay? My feelings and mind are all over the place. Sometimes I am good, and sometimes I feel like shit. Any helpful and KIND guidance and advice would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

Hidden
    Hidden
    Participant
    November 6, 2019 at 10:55 pm #224782

He doesn’t deserve you. You were loyal and trusted him, and he took advantage. You deserve someone who truly likes you, and you will find that someone eventually

Holcomb66
    Holcomb66
    Participant
    November 9, 2019 at 2:48 pm #224934

yes all boys are like this he always breaks our heart and feeling they didn’t care about our feeling now my advice is that he doesn’t deserve you and find someone who don’t break your heart….